Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Spawn Teleporter -private world

Runlola19Runlola19 Member Posts: 11
Can someone tell me where the spawn teleporter goes when accidentally mined? I cannot find it. I checked where my personal and one time use teles are, and they are not there. (I did it twice)

Comments

• RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143
    It's in the engineering tab of you inventory.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 704
    It looks a little similar to the blue tele icon

Capture.JPG
    629 x 289 - 47K
  • Runlola19Runlola19 Member Posts: 11
    Thanks!
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,229

Omg. You got 165 small spawners..
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 704
    FlynnXD said:

Damn I knew someone would pick up.
    At least 50 of those were entrusted to me for Everywhen whenever he moves his butt and gets online. The rest I bought off players. They're for Johto!
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,229
    edited December 2017

FlynnXD said:

At least 50 of those were entrusted to me for Everywhen whenever he moves his butt and gets online. The rest I bought off players. They're for Johto!
    Nice! I spotted em cause at one point I was collecting them for various mechanic prototype builds I wanted to do. I only got to 20 smalls and 11 larges lol.

Back to topic, how are spawn teleporters even obtainable? Besides getting three when you buy a world.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,677
    FlynnXD said:

FlynnXD said:

Nice! I spotted em cause at one point I was collecting them for various mechanic prototype builds I wanted to do. I only got to 20 smalls and 11 larges lol.

Back to topic, how are spawn teleporters even obtainable? Besides getting three when you buy a world.
    Loot
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344

FlynnXD said:

FlynnXD said:

Loot
    You sure? I've never looted one before.
    Frosty said:

FlynnXD said:

FlynnXD said:

Loot
    You sure? I've never looted one before.
    325.77% sure
    Nah, just by mining them or by trading for them.

You sure?

You sure?
    Spawn teleporters are only really obtainable by buying a world and mining your own ones. Some people trade them away but since their uses are pretty much limited to your own world, they're not as popular as the blue teleporter.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040

That’s a lot of spawn teleporters

That’s a lot of spawn teleporters
    The benefits of tapjoy
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,011
    I have about 60 and many un-mined, I feel like I might of spent a lil too much on this game...

On topic though, you can actually buy them from the crown shop and through trading and mining them.
    They are not lootable, or at least out of my years playing never once looted one.