Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Community Project - Poll

AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 497
edited December 2017 in Collaborations
Alright! If any of you remembered my poll on what I should do there was an option for a PVP world. I have not abandoned any of those 4 but I digress. I am starting a community project soon! With the new space world, we will construct a PVP hub world. I plan to employ the very best builders and there will be multiple phase space to this. But I leave the first to you. Vote on the name!

EDIT: I forgot to include 2 names:
Black Heaven and Blast Furnace

Just comment the name down below if you'd prefer those 2 names. I'll consider it an override of your initial vote.
Post edited by Alphastorm on

Community Project - Poll 24 votes

Annihilation Nation
20%
Retro_ChowChatotTheParrotvmh20ChickenMenocraft191 5 votes
DreadZone
16%
bean17magicOnyxminerDetechIMaTunaFaceXD 4 votes
New Eden
45%
ipadsZhaykPIPTR0The_MarauderTealHyenaAthenaRedolantIronManArcherAviatrixClown_Brainstorm_ 11 votes
Ouroboros
16%
JusticeGamingHydroblade29mofc1991RhinoClaw 4 votes

Comments

• ChickenChicken Muting kyree123Member Posts: 1,131
    Annihilation Nation
    Uh...you should have some private worlds with these names so they aren’t stolen.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,072
    New Eden
    If you don’t use New Eden, I’m claiming it
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 497
    Chicken said:

Uh...you should have some private worlds with these names so they aren’t stolen.

One step ahead of you. Or rather 4...get it? 4 names? Ah nevermind...

If you don’t use New Eden, I’m claiming it

Good luck dude.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 490
    There’s already a pvp space @Inception
  • ChickenChicken Muting kyree123Member Posts: 1,131
    Annihilation Nation
    New Eden sounds like a garden
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 338
    Retta said:

There can be more than 1 pvp space world
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 497
    Retta said:

I had this idea for a long while. In fact back in 2014 I was covering one of my worlds in space wallpaper trying to make a makeshift space PVP world!
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 161
    New Eden
    Annihilation Nations sounds like another world that exists, DreadZone doesn't sound quite right for a space world, Ouroboros is a dragon eating itself, but New Eden is actually a space related thing from a movie, (im pretty sure). Also I'd like to help build in this project, I haven't built in a while.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 421
    Ouroboros
    Ouroboros sounds like a good name
    edited December 2017
    Redolant said:

Annihilation Nations sounds like another world that exists, DreadZone doesn't sound quite right for a space world, Ouroboros is a dragon eating itself, but New Eden is actually a space related thing from a movie, (im pretty sure). Also I'd like to help build in this project, I haven't built in a while.

I currently claim the name Annihilation Nation. Sounds similar to it huh?
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 161
    New Eden

Redolant said:

Well there's a world called Frustration Nation and I've seen some people in it, wouldn't want to have your world getting mixed up with another.
    Redolant said:

Redolant said:

Well there's a world called Frustration Nation and I've seen some people in it, wouldn't want to have your world getting mixed up with another.
    Never heard of it, actually.
    Necro because this is leaving front page.
    edited January 3
    New Eden it is. Irony is that my first custom world name will finally see the light of day. The name I wanted to be known since I first renamed a world.