Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Online dating and deepworlders mating... DISGUSTING

On a regular basis when i log into Deepworld I see players... “Do it” or online date... (I agree it’s disgusting)
Not only do they not know the person, they could be a pedofile or something.
Im not gonna mention any names cause... there are so many i cant keep track of them...
have you ever seen people do this? Answer in the comments!

Also have a daily reminder
STOP ONLINE DATING

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,830
    let people date online if they want to
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,211
    If they do not already, at some point they'll realize that online dating at this level is merely a desperate attempt to act beyond their age, and that rarely it results in "true love".
    If they do, they're probs just doing it for the kicks, and fooling around anyways.
    Either ways, if it's bothering us we just gotta mute em and move on, leave them to their fate.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,769
    Pedophile*
  • IMaTunaFaceXDIMaTunaFaceXD Member Posts: 50

Pedophile*

sorry for misspelling it and making it sound like some sort of file which you could find on your computer which contains a pedo
    Omfg that just made my day ;)
  • ChickenChicken Jokes vs Quotes Member Posts: 1,248
    You’re 12 (underaged). You shouldn’t even know what half of that is. It’s best just to ignore and report those players...
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 141
    edited December 2017
    Chicken said:

You’re 12 (underaged). You shouldn’t even know what half of that is. It’s best just to ignore and report those players...

beat me to it..

Edit: We should also ban under-aged kids.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 644
    edited December 2017
    Ew. Just ew. Also why.
    TealHyena said:

Ew. Just ew and why.

It’s absolutely disgusting and i agree,

TealHyena said:

Ew. Just ew and why.

It’s absolutely disgusting and i agree,
    If you have absolutely nothing to add just click the "Agree" button..
    RhinoClaw said:

Chicken said:

beat me to it..

Snooze Ya Looze

I agree. We should ban underaged kids. I have plenty of screenshots of people admitting they are 10-12.

To get this on-topic, I have an idea on how to punish people who do “this”
    Maybe some kind of invisibility punishment where nobody can see your character? I don’t know. It could work, though.
    Chicken said:

RhinoClaw said:

Chicken said:

beat me to it..

Snooze Ya Looze

I agree. We should ban underaged kids. I have plenty of screenshots of people admitting they are 10-12.

Maybe some kind of invisibility punishment where nobody can see your character? I don’t know. It could work, though.
    How about a simple Perm Mute? Hehe.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,610
    RhinoClaw said:

Chicken said:

RhinoClaw said:

Chicken said:

beat me to it..

Snooze Ya Looze

How about a simple Perm Mute? Hehe.
    That would definitely stop the 7 year olds running around calling people noobs
    Chicken said:

RhinoClaw said:

Chicken said:

beat me to it..

Snooze Ya Looze

Wouldn’t an invisibility punishment lead to extra griefing, since ya know... nobody would be able to see them and they could sneak into peoples bases!, if players are building without a pro and mr.invisible steals stuff? (Not to mention him going behind players and using /say to his advantage to aggravate people here’s an example

Player 1: /say Hello I like your avatar
    Player 2: /say I like yours two...
    Player 1: (randomly) wanna trade?
    *invisible player goes behind player 2* /say nahh, you’re clapped

Chicken said:

RhinoClaw said:

Chicken said:

beat me to it..

Snooze Ya Looze

Wouldn’t an invisibility punishment lead to extra griefing, since ya know... nobody would be able to see them and they could sneak into peoples bases!, if players are building without a pro and mr.invisible steals stuff? (Not to mention him going behind players and using /say to his advantage to aggravate people here’s an example

Hmm. I guess just add invisibility to karma and mute or something

Chicken said:

RhinoClaw said:

Chicken said:

beat me to it..

Snooze Ya Looze

Haha I’m gonna do that with stealth cloaks
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    Not to get off topic, but will anyone go out with me?
    Frosty said:

He needs the Australian penile treatment
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Hi, I'm Robin.Member Posts: 915
    edited December 2017
    I personally prefer dating online and here's my justification towards it:

I personally find it easier in all honesty, and love is love, whether it is face to face or screen to screen, it really doesn't matter, and if you think it's disgusting, well then you might wanna check how many people are doing it because there is a lot, I'm part of that group. It isn't much different from a real life relationship honestly.

But on Deepworld though, just why. Why would you do that to yourself you sad, sad human being... Of all the MMO's you pick a 2D sidescroller indie game...

I'd say just /mute them if you don't want to read it, or just leave the world and leave them to do what they like, really pedo or not, when you sign up and say you're over 13+ you're confirming you are old enough to make moderately mature decisions, and when you decide to date someone that is usually almost always a well thought out decision.

I don't condone pedophilia in any way, but I'm just saying, it isn't your place to say what a couple is doing is wrong, it's their choice and if you don't like it, and it is legal, refrain from looking at it and move along.

Also @IMaTunaFaceXD you have stated you are under aged in a previous topic and are now trying to justify why a shadow mute wouldn't work with bad grammar, I'd quit while you're ahead and try to grammatically spell check before you post, act as mature as possible and also not say you're under ToS age. Not trying to be rude or mean or anything, its just because of these things you are under risk of being banned only because of your age and I'd like to see you remain on the forums and in Deepworld without any issues.
    If you seriously took this trend seriously I’m sorry XD
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 467
    Yes online dating is very very bad on deepworld
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 824
    edited December 2017
    Frosty said:

Yes, but first I need to break up with PenguinPrincess2005 on Club Penguin, so hold tight for a second. Then we can explore space biomes for eternity, but you’ll be buying them, and they must be XL worlds.
    vmh20 said:

Frosty said:

Yes, but first I need to break up with PenguinPrincess2005 on Club Penguin, so hold tight for a second. Then we can explore space biomes for eternity, but you’ll be buying them, and they must be XL worlds.
    RIP
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    vmh20 said:

Frosty said:

I was going to make a joke about something XL that's not a world, but decided not to. Anyways see you in game sweety :heart:
    Ummm did this really just happen?
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    Frosty said:

vmh20 said:

Frosty said:

I was going to make a joke about something XL that's not a world, but decided not to. Anyways see you in game sweety :heart:
    Cheating on me with vmh I see ;(

Zacywacko said:

Frosty said:

vmh20 said:

Frosty said:

Cheating on me with vmh I see ;(

Lol that’s ok you have.......chocolate....yes....i said you have chocolate.....deal with it.....
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,123

Pedophile*

sorry for misspelling it and making it sound like some sort of file which you could find on your computer which contains a pedo
    ahh so that's what the .pdf filetype is..
    I think you meant the .pda filetype...
    lisa said:

Pedophile*

ahh so that's what the .pdf filetype is..
    I think you meant the .pda filetype...
    SO YOU DO TAKE JOKES