Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Space Box Spawner - Nova XP

TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 674
edited December 2017 in Gripes and Grins
Overnight, members of ADW constructed the 1st Space Biome Box Spawner in Deepworld!

Nova XP.

Spawn is built on a natural asteroid barrier - super novas cannot harm you!

For now, this world spawns all types of brains, and occasionally a Lord Brain. Many types of automa can also be farmed here. Low health and high xp yield. But the best is to come! New mobs with new drops are being added to the Space Biome! They will be farm-able here.

Come say hello, and get some XP while you are at it :)

BECOMING PUBLIC THIS EVENING!
Sadly, it’s making me wait to toggle public on/off again. Should be this evening. Sorry. :(

Edit: oof. That’s weird. There was no discussion category drop down selection box. Guess it is just in gripes and grins. Apologies.

Comments

• Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102
    huh?
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 674

huh?

A spawn box spawner. Like Hallucination Peak, or Messy Spawners. Spawns many mobs in a compact area. But this one is Space.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 501
    TealHyena said:

Overnight, members of ADW constructed the 1st Space Biome Box Spawner in Deepworld!

Nova XP.

For now, this world spawns all types of brains, and occasionally a Lord Brain. Many types of automa can also be farmed here. Low health and high xp yield. But the best is to come! New mobs with new drops are being added to the Space Biome! They will be farm-able here.

Sadly, it’s making me wait to toggle public on/off again. Should be this evening. Sorry. :(

Edit: oof. That’s weird. There was no discussion category drop down selection box. Guess it is just in gripes and grins. Apologies.

I'm only a tad salty about the fact you'll take business away from the Hybrid Farm I was considering making for space but good going.
    Now Public! Come hang at Nova XP!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,037

TealHyena said:

Nova XP.

I'm only a tad salty about the fact you'll take business away from the Hybrid Farm I was considering making for space but good going.
    You can make one featuring the new mobs
    edited December 2017

TealHyena said:

Nova XP.

You can make one featuring the new mobs
    Mine WILL feature the new mobs when they are added. All that needs to happen is mike adding them.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 678
    Thanks for making this! It's going to help on all the days loot is set to random to try and get the moon globe.

And by the way, love the sky-crystal outline. I had no idea about the supernova until they flashed white xD

Thanks for making this! It's going to help on all the days loot is set to random to try and get the moon globe.

And by the way, love the sky-crystal outline. I had no idea about the supernova until they flashed white xD

Thanks for checking it out! It will be much more useful/exciting when the new mobs are added.
    -Bump-
    If anyone didn’t know about this.