Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Dirt Digger Wanted

DaCreatorDaCreator In a secret missile launch base inside of Earths coreMember Posts: 92
edited December 2017 in General
One of the newest projects me and my friend are about to start is building a metro system for her world. However,this requires us to mine all the earth blocks, so we can begin the construction of the metro.

Please come over to Oradio if you are interested in this position and would like to negotiate.
My ign is Sulfide and DietCakes is the owner of Oradio.
Thanks

Comments

• IMaTunaFaceXDIMaTunaFaceXD Member Posts: 41
    Sure, do you have discord so you could hit me up?
  • DaCreatorDaCreator In a secret missile launch base inside of Earths coreMember Posts: 92
    No, sorry. It would be better to just visit the world.
  • ZhaykZhayk asking for free crownsMember Posts: 396
    edited December 2017
    What is your IGN? Mine is the same as my forums name if you see me.

Edit: never mind
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Do you know deh wae bruddah?Member Posts: 887
    Zhayk said:

It says "Sulfide" in the original post, so I think that is what you're looking for
  • ZhaykZhayk asking for free crownsMember Posts: 396

Zhayk said:

It says "Sulfide" in the original post, so I think that is what you're looking for
    Oh thanks I didn't notice that.

• MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 104
    I could help.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,162
    I'll help too.
  • DaCreatorDaCreator In a secret missile launch base inside of Earths coreMember Posts: 92
    As of recently, DietCakes has changed her name to Elsen. For further information regarding this position, please contact Elsen, in-game please
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 104
    DaCreator said:

As of recently, DietCakes has changed her name to Elsen. For further information regarding this position, please contact Elsen, in-game please

When are they on?
    She has not been on recently, however I will post when she comes online.