Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Private World spawning issue (IOS)

MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 164
edited December 2017 in Bugs
So I was in times, for trading. Went to my world to get some stuff and then I spawn randomly out of no where, where there is no spawn, but still in my world. Just not my spawn, pretty sure this is a glitch. Anybody else have this problem?

Comments

• FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,211
    Well, if there used to be a spawn at that position earlier which you removed lately, then it's possible you get spawned at that position. Otherwise, I'm unsure.
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 164
    FlynnXD said:

Well, if there used to be a spawn at that position earlier which you removed lately, then it's possible you get spawned at that position. Otherwise, I'm unsure.

I think I might have, not really sure this has happened more then twice. Got any idea to fix?
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    Yep, yesterday I spawned on the top left side of map in times. I was telling everyone, but they just thought I was crazy. Also, I just went to Trade City and spawned in some garden with no spawn.
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 141
    edited December 2017

FlynnXD said:

I think I might have, not really sure this has happened more then twice. Got any idea to fix?
    This happened to me before, I was at my secret base in times and I saw an unexplored world and teleported to it. After that I was put to the position of my base but in the unexplored world instead. I think this glitch is caused by lag but I don't really think it is something to worry about.