Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

The war between Growtopia and Deepworld

LostSoul_0LostSoul_0 Member Posts: 2
Why do people have to argue about which game is better? Why argue about which game is better? If you don’t like a game, DON’T PLAY IT! Most Deepworld players would think that Growtopia sucks. But I play Growtopia and it’s actually a great game. I looked at the preview pictures on the AppStore and it looked pretty lame, but when I installed it and tried it, I loved it so much and it is one of my favourite games now. Deepworld is cool too. You get to build worlds and visit worlds created by other players. It’s just sad for the devs of Growtopia to see that you guys are posting these useless descriptions of Growtopia online, saying how bad the game is. Keep your opinion to yourself! If people search “Growtopia,” “Is Growtopia good,” or “What is Growtopia,” They would see your opinions on your game, some saying that “Growtopia sucks.” If you think a game is lame, don’t tell others it’s lame, because you’re just wasting time. Some may think it’s good, while other’s think it’s bad. Please just stop, it’s unfair for Growtopia’s developers.

Comments

• GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    edited December 2017
    You do realise that Growtopia is a Ubisoft game right?
  • LostSoul_0LostSoul_0 Member Posts: 2
    I know Growtopia is an Ubisoft game but Ubisoft bought Growtopia from Robinsons Technologies.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    Deepworld is better. Always has been and always will be.

Also http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/15883/deepworld-vs-growtopia#latest
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Being an edgy kidMember Posts: 716
    edited February 1
    Chicken said:

Also http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/15883/deepworld-vs-growtopia#latest

Maybe, but Deepworld has been nearly dead many times and our admins barely update anything.
    Growtopia has a huge company consistently adding things every month.
    No matter which game has a better basic idea, Growtopia is superior because it basically actually gets updates.
    (Plus they have about 90k people online all the time)

Chicken said:

Maybe, but Deepworld has been nearly dead many times and our admins barely update anything.
    Growtopia has a huge company consistently adding things every month.
    No matter which game has a better basic idea, Growtopia is superior because it basically actually gets updates.
    (Plus they have about 90k people online all the time)
    Deepworld is better. Growtopia is full of 9 year olds scamming each other.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 987
    Just because Growtopia has more people playing, more updates, and more stuff, doesn't its mean its better than DW. Plus this is just all our own opinions.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 755
    Lilyabc said:

Just because Growtopia has more people playing, more updates, and more stuff, doesn't its mean its better than DW. Plus this is just all our own opinions.

growtopia is bettar

Lilyabc said:

growtopia is bettar
    Then why are you playing Deepworld
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 755
    Chicken said:

Lilyabc said:

growtopia is bettar
    Then why are you playing Deepworld
    cuz can
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,045
    At least there’s positive creativity in deepworld, tell me what the actual (REDACTED) did they think they will achieve when they make the players mine with their fist punches