Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Shooting People In A Non-Pvp World (BUG)

So, basically I have recently experienced this bug. I just went to a random world. It was a pvp world at the time and the owner was there. There was another person there that I decided to randomly kill constantly. :P (Yes, I was having too much fun with combat level 13 and mark 3 guns.) I guess the owner decided that I was annoying so he turned off pvp. At the time, I didnt pay attention but the "Pvp" in red near the world name disappeared. For some reason, the person I was pvping with had this same problem. We could still kill each other. Since the world was no longer "Pvp" on the owner's screen, we couldnt kill him. So in the middle of our long battle, i probably had killed the other person 10+ times. Unfortunately, I got karma for 7 days.
A suggestion would be that if the owner of a world changes the mode, everybody would get automatically reloaded into the world.Then, nobody could kill each other anymore.

Comments

• ChickenChicken Jokes vs Quotes Member Posts: 1,248
    ....just relog
  • SlayerSlayer Member Posts: 2
    Chicken said:

....just relog

Kinda late for that
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,610
    Chicken said:

....just relog

And they didn’t notice it changed.
  • ZhaykZhayk Does anyone put their actual location?Member Posts: 397
    The game is supposed to make people relog automatically where the gear spins and they re-enter. However, this feature does not work properly and never has. There is always a couple people who don't get kicked out and brought back in. I assume that this is due to lag between the player and the server, though I am not positive.