Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Year in Review: Deepworld 2017

BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,315
edited January 1 in Gripes and Grins
Hello!
Hope you guys had a good year and wish you so further.

We start off 2018 with a discussion, do you think 2017 was a good year for Deepworld?

This goes from anything related to Deepworld. The performance of the Development team, the community, the admins, etc...
Please construct your argument (or minimum at least give an example) if you decide to further share your opinion with others.

This poll could be (hopefully) used as feedback to Bytebin, so keep in mind, your feedback could be VERY valuable in order to improve 2018 for Deepworld by using constructed arguments.

Year in Review: Deepworld 2017 29 votes

Very Good
10%
mofc1991ClownDetech 3 votes
Good
17%
vmh20VengeAthenabean17magicUmid 5 votes
Balanced
51%
ipadsChatotTheParrotAMWhyGlobeTealHyenaChickenElectroxBrainGamerbean17magicOnyxminerLilyabcMenocraft191IronManArcherFrostyIusedtoplaythis 15 votes
Bad
17%
tjergozZhaykBastian7_Brainstorm_ForestGump 5 votes
Abysmal
3%
Retro_Chow 1 vote
Other (state your answer below)
0%

Comments

• ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,313
    Balanced
    My rating would be higher, but the devs were only active and adding new things at the end of the year...honestly that’s not good enough for me.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    Balanced
    Balanced but that's a clouded vote based on the recent developments. The year did end with a bang though, so I'm optimistic for 2018.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    Bad
    I wanted to vote for balaced, @ChatotTheParrot summed it up just perfectly!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,867
    Bad
    I’d say that the devs were active for a rough 25% of the year, with that percentage, I’d give Deepworld a 25% score
  • ZhaykZhayk Does anyone put their actual location?Member Posts: 397
    Bad
    I'm voting for bad because the majority of the year had no updates (we were promised some), no communication from devs, and repetitive gameplay.

In the end, as @ChatotTheParrot said, the daily loot was brought back and the space biome was released. In my opinion, Deepworld is getting back on track.

My message to Deepworld is to keep the game entertaining and people wanting to come back the next day with daily loot. Keep adding new items regularly and biomes every once in a while, rather than every 4 years. Also, keep new worlds dropping regularly. I find that once a world gets pretty explored (53%+), a new world takes 10 minutes to an hour to spawn. This makes the time in between somewhat boring.

Just keep up what you've been doing at the end of the year.
  • Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102
    Balanced
    The Daily loots balanced out the greedy toxicity also other nice public things like RetroChow's 100 free leaps (Which I haven't gotten yet, I was just kidding for a while that I did cuz I want others to get one). I feel that every nice thing that happened balanced last year.
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
    Good
    Good for one reason...
    DAILY LOOTS GALORE!
    3 whole months (probably 4) of continuous daily loots...

I would have voted very good if they did made multi-trade possible, but we can't have anything can we...