Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Scammers "We all Hate Them"

DuckysOnQuackDuckysOnQuack Member Posts: 13
Now this guy has 3 accts and scams with them okay right now you are all saying im lying right why would be lying about a guy scamming ?
Well i dont surpport scamming...

Lets Start tell the story...

So i Was in times Square when got scammed So i was asking people if they buy an Onyx compressor Yes i'm an idiot but he was saying for itunes Gift Voucher >>>> Okay so i said i dont go first because i got scammed many times before then i ask You first and he kept saying no so then i started trusting him now im so retarded but i gave first then he gave me a itunes and i tried to use it but it didn't work so then i kept asking politely can i please have my onyx compressor back but then he kept saying no and Fak Fak over and over it When on for 6-7 time now i can't show picture for private messaging because it was a while ago but im Just going to list his names so be careful everyone

¬Vodka
¬Vodka.
¬VodkaGames

These are his accounts so be careful Please dont scam and speak the truth thanks for Reading ... :)

Comments