Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Inappropriate names (Censorship in naming)

Ummm so I was im Times Square and I saw these peoples names and I thought they were a Tad Inappropriate please, take a look at this
7E205DB6-18CA-45FD-AF85-3F9B03D30360.jpeg
492 x 543 - 91K

Comments

• RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 142
    O K ...
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,315
    edited January 4
    If you find that inappropriate, you shouldn’t be playing Deepworld. I’ve seen a lot worse.

This is why 12 year olds shouldn’t play.

Edit- I’m not saying that inappropriate names are ok. I just DON’T think this one should bother you as much as it does. Names that could offend someone or are just plain disgusting should be changed or the account banned.

2nd edit- confusing typo
    Post edited by Chicken on
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,879
    Chicken said:

If you find that inappropriate, you shouldn’t be playing Deepworld. I’ve seen a lot worse.

Edit- I’m not saying that inappropriate names are ok. I just don’t think this one should bother you as much as it does. Names that could offend someone or are just plain disgusting should be changed or the account banned.

Well, it SHOULD bother us all, and we MUST report them when possible!
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    One is a troll account, the other changed their name for fun.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,037

Chicken said:

Edit- I’m not saying that inappropriate names are ok. I just don’t think this one should bother you as much as it does. Names that could offend someone or are just plain disgusting should be changed or the account banned.

Reporting would hide their name.
  • FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,353
    Guys leave him alone. He has 69 in his username so he's clearly a cool player.

I also wonder how many goaty mommas he has...
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,879

Chicken said:

“Reporting” is not limited to the scrappy command you type into the game to toss the dialogue into a site that doesn’t get more than 10 views a day.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,037

Chicken said:

“Reporting” is not limited to the scrappy command you type into the game to toss the dialogue into a site that doesn’t get more than 10 views a day.
    o