Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

People using protectors on expiators in hell worlds

MisterMondayMisterMonday ArcanGrove / The Lower HouseMember Posts: 286
So I was exploring a hell world( spawned earlier that day ) looking for the expiator since it was at 7/8 parts, which meant that to activate it all I had to do was find the darned machine. So I spent around 2 hours looking for it after taking a short break I came back to find that someone had placed protectors around the expiator to prevent others from using it literally covering the poor machine with blocks so that no one would be able to use it. Quite bummed about it as it was a public world and I don't believe a single person has the right to claim every infernal dungeon in the world just because he/she acitvated it, I mean it was a collective effort for players to find the parts in the first place. Maybe the devs should make expiators similar to unlooted loot crates, in the sense that no protectors can't cover it and make it fairer for other players to be able to excess this machine too. Plus the person wasn't even in the world at that time :/

Sorry about the wall of text :p have a potato
IMG_7535.PNG
522 x 292 - 298K
IMG_7528.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M
IMG_7529.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M
IMG_7532.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M
IMG_7533.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,576
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,128
    edited January 5
    @Ninbro1
    @IronManArcher
    @Venge
    @Jeanie

Nope wasn't me... Thanks for the assumption...

Ninbro1 and I both were in this world. I was able to activate the machine.
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • MisterMondayMisterMonday ArcanGrove / The Lower HouseMember Posts: 286
    Yep it wasn't derpdee, wasn't sure wether I'm allowed to call out names here so I deleted the picture saying whose protector it is.
    Ninbro1 said:

Yep it wasn't derpdee, wasn't sure wether I'm allowed to call out names here so I deleted the picture saying whose protector it is.

Thanks for clarifying this @Ninbro1
    Jeanie! How could you!
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    Ninbro1 said:

You are allowed to call out names.

I’m surprised @Jeanie did it. Last time I checked, she was the one complaining that @derpdee was doing the same thing.
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
    edited January 5
    Oh it's Jeanie, huh? Can't argue with that.
    Chicken said:

Ninbro1 said:

You are allowed to call out names.

I’m surprised @Jeanie did it. Last time I checked, she was the one complaining that @derpdee was doing the same thing.
    Lets get a fact straight. @Jeanie has been doing this and calling me out. Palm face shakes head...
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 97
    Yes, I did it. If I didn't do it, derpdee would have. Many times I have shared or even given all the chests of loot to others. But often I find that the players don't want to take the time to hunt down the purple areas, but instead want me to tell them where every chest is. I feel that if you don't want to work for the loot, you don't deserve it.
    Jeanie said:

Yes, I did it. If I didn't do it, derpdee would have. Many times I have shared or even given all the chests of loot to others. But often I find that the players don't want to take the time to hunt down the purple areas, but instead want me to tell them where every chest is. I feel that if you don't want to work for the loot, you don't deserve it.

Well, if that’s not a good reason, I don’t know what is. Case closed!
    Derpdee, I do not steal the expiator from others that are working it, nor do I put a blockade around someone else's expiator ( making it impossible for anyone to use) , before they can get a protected shaft from expiator to the surface.
    But yet you knew I was working on finding the expiator @Jeanie. I was in the world with you.
    "Don't know"...

@Jeanie
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
    @Ninbro1 , I don't know what others are doing in a world. Nor do I pay much attention to chat. I am in a world to mine, find crystals, repair teles, and raid certain dungeons. As long as no one steals a dungeon that I'm trying to raid, I could care less what others are doing in that world. I am in deepworld to play the game not to socialize.
    I believe the Devs set up the game on the basis of May the best man win or first come first served, or in dungeons, the last one to clear the pros wins the dungeon.
    It's not a race to fix the expiator, but rather a race to find the expiator and put protectors all over it. I don't believe that the devs intended to make it like that, but the deepworld community never fails to disappoint.
    @Ninbro1 There are a number of players that protect the expiation. Some collect all the loot for themselves, others share with one or two players. If the devs didn’t intend for this to happen, they would have changed it by now. The loot is nothing to get excited about. Most of it isn’t worth all the trouble it takes to get it.
    @Ninbro1. By the way, I gave that expiator to two players and helped them with it. Sorry
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 208
    Jeanie said:

@Ninbro1. By the way, I gave that expiator to two players and helped them with it. Sorry

I think I was one of them.
    @Jeanie yeah I get the gist of it now