Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Arcane Build Service

ArcanGraveArcanGrave Member Posts: 36
edited January 10 in General
ThomasJefferson hired me to build a spawn for him. Themed as White House with dragon each side
"The White House" -- incoming tradeworld.

The other pictures are what I built in my world -- "ArcanGrove", pls pay a visit :)
Post edited by ArcanGrave on
IMG_8142.JPG
1228 x 694 - 251K
IMG_8143.JPG
1228 x 694 - 337K
IMG_8144.JPG
1228 x 694 - 335K
IMG_8149.JPG
1228 x 694 - 259K
IMG_8080.JPG
1228 x 694 - 271K
IMG_8088.JPG
1228 x 694 - 499K

Comments

• ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 591
    Those dragons are incredible
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 460
    Awesome!!!
    Did u ever see @racerdog 's "pooping drahon"? Lol
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 511
    Blur these crowns hun. I call hacks
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 282
    Arcan did u create a new profile. I gave an alpaca to someone with ur name and wasnt sure if it was you.
  • ChickenChicken Muting kyree123Member Posts: 1,129
    I would never pay someone to build for me. My buildings may be bad but I enjoy building them and laughing at the bad-ness. I’m proud of all of my worlds because I know it’s MY ideas and MY work put into it.
    Chicken said:

I would never pay someone to build for me. My buildings may be bad but I enjoy building them and laughing at the bad-ness. I’m proud of all of my worlds because I know it’s MY ideas and MY work put into it.

Noone is forcing you to hire anyone to build for you. Its a free world :)

But if you like something someone builds and would like to hire them, it's only fair that you reward them for their time and skill.
    edited January 9
    I combined the screenshots for you! :)
    arcane.jpg
    1151 x 1133 - 1M
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 591
    Chicken said:

I'm very much the same way but think these services are nice for people who want to build guild worlds and stuff.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,800
    But that flag is Germany.
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave Member Posts: 36
    @Bastian7 that was probably my cousin using my account, as to why is because I gave him my account because I quit but now I'm back in the game. :)
    @Detech you are such a good friend to me, coming all the way just to make my post clear enough to see, thank you so much my buddy, the best steampunk builder! :)
    @Chicken noone will ever ask you to pay and hire someone to build for you, but you cannot control other people if they want to hire someone to build for them. Plus, it's only fair to pay the hired builder a fair price, builders use their time and effort just to create something for someone. :)
    @Hydroblade29 the flag is Germany, it's because ThomasJefferson wanted it :) I serve them for what they want because they treat and pay well. thanks.
    These are the two of three hometrees I have in my world, "ArcanGrove". It isn't as detailed as shown in pc mode, so you guys might wanna give my world a visit to actually see the appearance. :)
    dd.jpg
    960 x 542 - 127K

These are the two of three hometrees I have in my world, "ArcanGrove". It isn't as detailed as shown in pc mode, so you guys might wanna give my world a visit to actually see the appearance. :)

Awesome world! I came back and liked it! You should install more voting plaques so I could vote again.
    @Detech thank you so much, especially coming from the great builder :) I'll install some more soon :)
    This is my favourite place to hang in, "Greenhouse" in the same world
    IMG_8087.JPG
    1228 x 694 - 293K