Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Mega Maze Mega Prize

RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 50
Hello everyone! I have constructed an enormous maze that only the most skilled, and determined players will stand a chance at! What’s the Prize you may ask? Well since beaded lamps became daily loot, I guess I’ll just have to make the prize now a hunter head, so goodluck everybody! The Hunter is still up for grabs!

Located in the world known as: Frustration Nation

F.A.Q.
What If I win and Riptides not there? Well I have installed touchplates at every course if someone beats it, I’ll be notified.
Is this some scam world? No it’s no scam I am legitimately giving away a hunter to whoever wins this 100% possible maze.
Riptide why on earth would you build this thing? Well a combination of boredom, desire, and a goal to demolish all jerky in DW.
Riptide were you feeling nice when you made this world? Nice? No. Bored? Yes.
Riptide can you /su me back where I was? Nope, that would be an unfair advantage.

P.S. I have finally completed it on PC it is honestly terrible I nearly gave up. However iOS is 10x easier so yea, switch to iOS.
P.S. I made a new thread since the edit button magically disappeared for the first one, so ya

Comments

• RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 50
    The current record is 47% completion, this record was achieved by the duo Lemon_ and Blurry.
    A new part has been added, built by Grayson. It comes directly after the mini mechanical maze part
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 783
    This maze is proof there is a punishment worse than death.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 421
    The maze is hard enough reading the final comment saying MORE HAS BEEN ADDED you are expecting people to waster there time
    edited January 17
    Incorrect, I am planning on giving my rarer items to someone who’s not a lazy slob, this maze will pick out the people who actually give a damn and aren’t lazy.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 421
    edited January 17
    I think when you say give a damn I think you mean give up there life :wink: :wink:
    Hmm, well it couldn’t hurt to try it, who knows if your good enough you may win the maze and get hunter
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 460
    judging by how many people passed my quest... let’s hope greed motivates people enough.

This maze is insanely hard.