Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Session Expired help!

hail_stormhail_storm PUTTING COSTUMES ON MAH DOGSMember Posts: 180
Please help it keeps saying session has expired and I would log back in like it said and it would say the exact thing over again I tried shutting down my iPad also and it didn't work
so if anyone could help me it would be great!

Comments

• hail_stormhail_storm PUTTING COSTUMES ON MAH DOGSMember Posts: 180
    Also, My IGN is Therizinosaurus.
  • GokuGoku On EarthMember Posts: 19
  • GokuGoku On EarthMember Posts: 19
    Try emailing
    deepworld@bytebin.com
    Or
    support@deepworldgame.com
    Idk which one is official, they don't have any standards..
    and Welcome to forums
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 525
    When I get that alert, all I have to do is log out and login.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,800
    Relog. That will solve your problem.
    i did relog

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,029
    Delete and re download the game?
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 226
    Press the button log out, and type in your username and password again, this happens when you use the same account on two different devices.
    Uh oh looks like we need to call for SUPER LISAAA @lisa WAKE UP WE NEED U!!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,083

Uh oh looks like we need to call for SUPER LISAAA lisa WAKE UP WE NEED U!!

Lisa.exe has stope workong plees se- ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 120
    The session expired is due to someone else or just you logging into your account on a different device.
    WHAT SOMEONE ELSE?

• IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,083
    Delete, shut down, turn on, install. That’s my motto.
    DARNIT @lisa WAKE UP U CANT SAVE THE DAY IF UR SLEEPING!

DARNIT lisa WAKE UP U CANT SAVE THE DAY IF UR SLEEPING!

We’ve already helped.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,785
    if ur logged in on other devices try logging out there
    I've tried almost all of these solutions but none have works thanks for trying to help me I'll still try more though
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,029
    do you have another device you can use to login with?
    yes but its disabled sadly
    i tried password to many times and got locked out
    Don’t use junk emails
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 133
    This belongs in the 'bugs' section, try to monitor the tag that your discussions are under :)
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,119
    Ok, this is baffling. If you’ve logged out of all devices and this still happens, that’s really weird. Have you tried logging in with an alternate account? If you can, it’s an account glitch.
    Zacywacko said:

Ok, this is baffling. If you’ve logged out of all devices and this still happens, that’s really weird. Have you tried logging in with an alternate account? If you can, it’s an account glitch.

Or the email that they used happened to bring someone new into the game on their account. That’s happened to me with severa- I mean, I always use my emails, obviously
    This is a account glitch no other account of mine is logged in on this one and what were u saying about that ironman

This is a account glitch no other account of mine is logged in on this one and what were u saying about that ironman

I’m saying that if you didn’t use YOUR email then someone could be accessing your account. The session expired thing also shows up when the same account is being used on different devices.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 720

I’m saying that if you didn’t use YOUR email then someone could be accessing your account. The session expired thing also shows up when the same account is being used on different devices.
    no it doesn't it logs you in and kicks the other player out of your account if they are using it

no it doesn't it logs you in and kicks the other player out of your account if they are using it
    When the account is logged in on computer and someone pushes the play button on IOS, then it boots both people out and says session expired.
    Over 2 weeks now :cry:
  • ChickenChicken Muting kyree123Member Posts: 1,129
    Create a new account.