Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Support Deepwar

IusedtoplaythisIusedtoplaythis S͓̽o͓̽u͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ B͓̽r͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ T͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽Member Posts: 27
Our guild is called Squadron but the tag is deepwar. Our leader is Onyx_Chancellor formerly Mr.Toxic. Tell him if you would like to join. Our homeworld is Potato Market. Also btw Onyx_Chancellor is selling land at Times Square for a cheap price so contact him if you would like to buy. He spends a lot of time at Times Square and The South Pole

Comments

• TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 707
    Most everyone on the forums is in a guild already, or doesn’t want to be associated with one.
    Neat guild though.
  • IusedtoplaythisIusedtoplaythis S͓̽o͓̽u͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ B͓̽r͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ T͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽Member Posts: 27
    :smile:
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903
    'Onyx_Chancellor'

welp there goes another puppy
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
    Mr.Toxic. hun? If I remember right that player was actually Toxic.
  • IusedtoplaythisIusedtoplaythis S͓̽o͓̽u͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ B͓̽r͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ T͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽Member Posts: 27

That might be somebody else because I have pictures of his name but they are on my tablet and I cant log in on my tablet for some strange reason.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 361

That might be somebody else because I have pictures of his name but they are on my tablet and I cant log in on my tablet for some strange reason.
    Excuses excuses excuses