Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Connectivity issues

ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 680
I've been scratching my head since the space update but it's official - I've been getting far more lag/ connectivity issues than usual. For me the peak lag time happens past 12pm AEST (or +10 UTC). It's currently 5pm AEST and I haven't even been able to log onto deepworld for the past 2-3 hours (been at work so can't tell you what it was like before that). And even if I can connect, the lag is enormous. It's gotten to the point where I can't even have a conversation standing still without disconnecting after thirty seconds.

No, it's not my internet. Literally everything else works on my PC - videos, other games, etc. Just not deepworld :/ I don't want this to be the reason I have to leave the game.

@mikelaurence

Comments

• VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
    Same problem since the last weeks of November, but different case...

My PC works 100% fine running the game, but my apple devices such as iPhone, iPad and Mac wont work.
    I'd say is wifi connection, but the fact that it can run on PC just as fine. Begs me too question the problem.

If this will help something I better say it now.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,208
    I think it’s wifi, because mine works terribly at my house, but amazing at McDonalds