Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Bluetooth Keyboard Support for Deepworld? (Again)

Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102
The info is on my first discussion, basically I'm trying to see if anyone has any info if there if bluetooth keyboard support...

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,143
    Huh?
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,987
    I don't think there's ever been any demand for it, so there's probably no plans for it
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 939
    ipads said:

I don't think there's ever been any demand for it, so there's probably no plans for it

Sounds like a cool feature, though.
  • Dr_DerpDr_Derp tejasMember Posts: 780
    I would stick with the touch input. A keyboard in this game is only useful for typing in chat, which should work anyways.
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 50
    Yes, I have been using a bluetooth keyboard in Deepworld since 2013 and never went to anything else.
    Ivory said:

Yes, I have been using a bluetooth keyboard in Deepworld since 2013 and never went to anything else.

I think they mean for IOS.

Ivory said:

I mean that too.
    Ivory said:

Ivory said:

I mean that too.
    :o
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,129
    I feel like that would be more about your device than the game itself but I could be wrong...it happens

Ivory said:

Ivory said:

I mean that too.
    Cool huh?

I've been using the bluetooth keyboard with an ipad since the day I started playing, and it's a lifesaver for conversation and commends, not to mention no screen clutter.
    Ivory said:

Ivory said:

Ivory said:

I mean that too.
    Cool huh?

I've been using the bluetooth keyboard with an ipad since the day I started playing, and it's a lifesaver for conversation and commends, not to mention no screen clutter.
    :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 214
    Oh I haven’t used my blue tooth keyboard for anything worth giving it a try