Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Question about paintings

nicky_S14nicky_S14 Member Posts: 10
So, I got a space world. I literally just started. I didn't have any tools to raid a dungeon but I found a notch. So I left it until I had the right tools. It wasn't in a dungeon bunker, it was more open. But now, I found a bunker, raided it, and got an une in the same world. Is there only 1 painting per world? Man I'm trying to find this notch but it's so hard I can't remember where it was.

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 710
    Tell me the name of the space world and I’ll find it
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,138
    nicky_S14 said:

Hey, I literally just started the game, bought premium, and got a space world. Right under spawn - boom! A notch! I hear these things are expensive. What are the REAL prices I can get for them?

sooo confused...
  • nicky_S14nicky_S14 Member Posts: 10
    derpdee said:

nicky_S14 said:

Hey, I literally just started the game, bought premium, and got a space world. Right under spawn - boom! A notch! I hear these things are expensive. What are the REAL prices I can get for them?

sooo confused...
    Right, I thought it was under spawn, but now I look again and it's not. I know it's somewhere here, I haven't mined it as I didn't have the tools for dungeon raiding. Now it's lost, haha!
  • nicky_S14nicky_S14 Member Posts: 10
    mofc1991 said:

Tell me the name of the space world and I’ll find it

Ganya void
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    Why do i feel like its a troll just to see how much poeple are gonna ask to be added to the world just to take the notch from him
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 710
    Found it! But the paint isn’t notch it’s une....
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    Wait, you said you played “like four years ago” and now you’re saying you’re new?