Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Purge

Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,815
edited January 16 in Feedback and Game Ideas
Let’s have one day of PVP in all worlds. As a celebration of Laurence being our developer.

Deepworld Purge 44 votes

Yes
45%
SpyroZacywackoMultarixAlphastormJusticeGamingChickenDominus_MortiszombiecatcherBrainGamerHydroblade29Yeongyulmofc1991hail_storm_Brainstorm_DetechFrostyRhinoClawMihirGamesTheOneTrueWizardmhmsa 20 votes
No
54%
tjergozlilroller717ipadsMisterMondayBloonsmineZhaykChatotTheParrotvmh20AMWhyBastian7TealHyenaderpdeeElectroxTishkuShadowDaTacoCatLilyabcRasen_Kyugan_FoxRettaDebatorIronManArcher 24 votes

Comments

• FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 343
    Yes
    Yes! Kill people because Laurence is a horable dev!
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 619
    No
    Celebrate tho
  • ChickenChicken Jokes vs Quotes Member Posts: 1,207
    Yes
    I vote yes but we all know it will never happen.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 564
    edited January 16
    No
    Eh

I feel like if they did this, it would break a lot of stuff. I don’t feel like having a new collisionless mob glitch.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,397
    No
    RIP new players
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,702
    Yes
    Purge:
    Those who die lose everything forever and have to restart, those who kill get 100 crowns, people must play for 1 hour in the following day in a public world or they will be banned
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,815
    Yes
    If you kill anybody during the purge, you get a free crown. If you die, you will get banned from the world you were in for an hour. You won’t be counted as a participant in the purge, and pvp is turned off for you.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,815
    Yes
    The winning vote is Yes.
    Yes

The winning vote is Yes.

Wrong
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 627
    No

Purge:
    Those who die lose everything forever and have to restart, those who kill get 100 crowns, people must play for 1 hour in the following day in a public world or they will be banned

Detech said:

What if all the people who said yes hunt the people who said no? Hehehe

Well if this happens then all the people who said 'no' will simply stop playing for the day, won't they? ;)
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 660
    Yes

Purge:

Detech said:

Well if this happens then all the people who said 'no' will simply stop playing for the day, won't they? ;)
    They can't stop plying DW! that's impossible!
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 564
    No

Purge:
    people must play for 1 hour in the following day in a public world or they will be banned

Regretting taking those points from Combat to reapply in other skill areas
    Yes

Purge:

Detech said:

Purge:
    people must play for 1 hour in the following day in a public world or they will be banned

Lmao
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 627
    No

Purge:

Detech said:

Purge:

Lmao
    Lol didn't notice the last line.
  • TheOneTrueWizardTheOneTrueWizard Member Posts: 1
    Yes
    hell yeah that sounds awesome
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 817
    edited January 22
    No
    AMWhy said:

If you want pvp, go to a pvp world. If the worlds are empty it's because no one wants pvp.

Not sure why people think this is a good idea, AMWhy is 100% right. Many people including myself dislike PVP.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 754
    No
    sound like garbage idea
    Yes

sound like garbage idea

We will sacrifice you sheep to our Overload Laurence.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 759
    No
    PLEASE. NO! Its a pain when your trying to build and players keep on tping to you to kill you.
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 157
    Yes
    Maybe people who don’t like pvp, don’t do it?
    Yes
    (Cmon guys, it’s obviously a joke)
    Yes
    Bump.
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 157
    Yes

Bump.

*throws grenade at mihir*
    -Mihir dies-
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 754
    No

Bump.

-Mihir dies-
    > kill
    >victory
    No

Bump.

-Mihir dies-
    > kill
    >victory
    -breaks the fourth wall and invades planet Earth-
    Yes

Bump.

-Mihir dies-
    > kill
    >victory
    Launches a mini bomb to Barnabus capitol.
    No

Bump.

-Mihir dies-
    > kill
    >victory
    Launches a mini bomb to Barnabus capitol.
    -activates esnimium shield and sends armed Scuttlefish Hoverships (an example of these is in Griffinfoot above the right spawn)-