Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Whats this error? Help please

RandoSamRandoSam Member Posts: 9
Been like this for like an hour or so
4FFD099B-7B77-4D0B-A957-5144DC15D3E3.png
2208 x 1242 - 4M

Comments

• AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,176
    Same. Something's gone awry...
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 292
    They may be doing server maintance. Ive had it happen before, hopefully wont lasr to long.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,619
    Since updates come out on IOS first, and this is only affecting IOS devices...

See where I’m headed? The turret upgrade kits update didn’t appear in the app store, so maybe this one doesn’t either! Or maybe it’s just becoming less laggy so pvp will become popular again, and trading will be easier.
    Clown said:

I think make new times square

Neh maybe
  • Guisseppe17Guisseppe17 Member Posts: 61

See where I’m headed? The turret upgrade kits update didn’t appear in the app store, so maybe this one doesn’t either! Or maybe it’s just becoming less laggy so pvp will become popular again, and trading will be easier.

Does this mean we'll be locked out until the update is released onto the App Store? I've seen updates take 2-3 days to be approved and released, and heard it can take even longer.

Does this mean we'll be locked out until the update is released onto the App Store? I've seen updates take 2-3 days to be approved and released, and heard it can take even longer.
    Oh, no. Like the turret one, this is going straight to the game, not to the app store.
  • Guisseppe17Guisseppe17 Member Posts: 61

Oh, no. Like the turret one, this is going straight to the game, not to the app store.
    Oh thank god. Just an abnormally long downtime for a server-side update then?

Oh thank god. Just an abnormally long downtime for a server-side update then?
    In theory, yes