Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Do they value the game?

NeZeMNeZeM The Genie In Your Shoe :)Member Posts: 13
Is this the result of developers not gaining enough money for the work they put in?

Or are there not enough employee's to save money?

It's been down for so long and not a sound of What's going on??
IMG_2054.PNG
1136 x 640 - 748K

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,203
    If the computer version is still up, this is guaranteed to blow away. And it’s happened before
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,061
    Clown said:

I think make new times square

They wouldn’t need to prevent players from accessing the game itself just to create a new world/ rename an old one. Considering new worlds are generated each day, and I’m sure at least someone renames a personal world each day.

I fail to understand your logic in this being a new Times Square thing.
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,333
    I find his funny. The game goes down for a day and people are already saying the devs ran out of money or abandoned the game.

Be patient.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    OMG THEY RAN OUT OF MONEY OMG OMG OMG I PUT ALL MY DAMN MONEY INTO THIS GAME AND MY PLAY TIMES 782 DAYS!!! NOW I GOTTA GET A LIFE BECAUSE DEEPWOTLD IS OY GAME ME PLAY
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,213
    Server maintenance. It happens y'all.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344

Server maintenance. It happens y'all.

Wow, mike actually commented on a post that wasn’t made by him. ITS A REVIVAL
  • hail_stormhail_storm PUTTING COSTUMES ON MAH DOGSMember Posts: 180
    Ish just maintence there was no need to make this post :neutral: