Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Problems signing up.

BukkitplayzBukkitplayz Member Posts: 3
edited January 19 in Applicants Post Here
I have a problem. Whenever I try to sign up on my iPhone for the game it says username already taken , so I try multiple names still says the same thing it also says stuff like can’t connect to the server. I try again today and now it says you already have registered you cannot register again. What do I do? :(
Post edited by Bukkitplayz on

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,874
    Idk perhaps you could start by reading the sticky post in general that says 'server maintenance'
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    Looks more like a spelling problem
  • BukkitplayzBukkitplayz Member Posts: 3

Idk perhaps you could start by reading the sticky post in general that says 'server maintenance'

Ok is it still today tho?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,023

Nope. But if you hit the "Make an Account" button too much, then it won't work for a day.
  • BukkitplayzBukkitplayz Member Posts: 3

Nope. But if you hit the "Make an Account" button too much, then it won't work for a day.
    K thanks