Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

selling 2 hell world !

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
edited January 18 in General
selling 2 hell world , i blcoked the expitator , if wana loot the 12 free purple dungeon contact me ,
i sell them for 3 dias /each world, The odds of 20or50 crowns are very big in hell world.

@Jeanie @derpdee , we can block all hell world, Maybe this is a new business opportunity for us !
you two in american i am in china, We have twelve hours time difference, if we work together we can monopolize 24 hours,

The benefits of doing this will allow developers to consider whether they can make more hell world spawn.


lol

llmmzz




Comments

  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    What is it with high leveled players and blocking expiators?
    I’m gonna start blocking them with trapdoors so others can’t block them, and people can still enter.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    Simplin said:

    Without any rules or game mechanics to ensure fairness bullies take over certain aspects of the game.

    It is a social experiment with the perceived winners being the losers.

    These players see themselves as clever when they are really just exposing themselves as people with no self knowledge or moral compass.

    Ways to improve:

    1. Re-design game areas that receive continued complaints like this one.

    2. Fix the trading system.

    3. Allow world owners the option of banning players while returning all of their items and protectors.

    4. Discontinue offering Name Changes as daily loot. Allow name changes only once a month.

    5. Allow players to create one new account a week, not three.

    6. Play the game yourself. The knowledge you will gain would benefit everyone involved and your bottom line.

    7. Interact with players regularly. Make sure they know you are invested and interested. Show that their ideas and feedback are taken seriously and are used to improve the game.



    Are you calling me a bully by saying the truth?
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    Simplin said:

    Without any rules or game mechanics to ensure fairness bullies take over certain aspects of the game.

    It is a social experiment with the perceived winners being the losers.

    These players see themselves as clever when they are really just exposing themselves as people with no self knowledge or moral compass.

    Ways to improve:

    1. Re-design game areas that receive continued complaints like this one.

    2. Fix the trading system.

    3. Allow world owners the option of banning players while returning all of their items and protectors.

    4. Discontinue offering Name Changes as daily loot. Allow name changes only once a month.

    5. Allow players to create one new account a week, not three.

    6. Play the game yourself. The knowledge you will gain would benefit everyone involved and your bottom line.

    7. Interact with players regularly. Make sure they know you are invested and interested. Show that their ideas and feedback are taken seriously and are used to improve the game.



    Simplin said:

    Without any rules or game mechanics to ensure fairness bullies take over certain aspects of the game.

    It is a social experiment with the perceived winners being the losers.

    These players see themselves as clever when they are really just exposing themselves as people with no self knowledge or moral compass.

    Ways to improve:

    1. Re-design game areas that receive continued complaints like this one.

    2. Fix the trading system.

    3. Allow world owners the option of banning players while returning all of their items and protectors.

    4. Discontinue offering Name Changes as daily loot. Allow name changes only once a month.

    5. Allow players to create one new account a week, not three.

    6. Play the game yourself. The knowledge you will gain would benefit everyone involved and your bottom line.

    7. Interact with players regularly. Make sure they know you are invested and interested. Show that their ideas and feedback are taken seriously and are used to improve the game.



    these are good ideas, but how to realize it, need to push the developers improve it. this is my way--block all the hell but this need derpdee and jeanie's support although It's hard to realize
    , Sandbox games need our imagination, the developer is not admin, we should make them change into Collaborator 。

  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    edited January 20
    Retta said:

    If you don’t own the worlds how can you sell them? And if you do what guarantee is there you won’t scam the payment and kick the buyer out? Doesn’t sound like a safe deal to me

    “Don’t own the worlds”
    “Kick the buyer out”

    >best mistakes 2018
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 705
    Uh... are red chests really that great? I mean, you can do whatever you want I guess, but what a waste of time. If I'm ever possessed enough to want to waste that much of my life, I'll do what @Zacywacko is threatening lol
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    @ChatotTheParrot the red chests are pretty much what you’d get in normal worlds.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356

    Retta said:

    If you don’t own the worlds how can you sell them? And if you do what guarantee is there you won’t scam the payment and kick the buyer out? Doesn’t sound like a safe deal to me

    “Don’t own the worlds”
    “Kick the buyer out”

    >best mistakes 2018
    The irony
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    @_Brainstorm_ I don’t think you read my post properly
    #1 how can you sell if you don’t own the world
    #2 and if you do (own the world) etc,,,,
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,797
    Wow, I am missing out so much by not mining!
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    Retta said:

    @_Brainstorm_ I don’t think you read my post properly
    #1 how can you sell if you don’t own the world
    #2 and if you do (own the world) etc,,,,

    i sell the blocked expiator for 3 dias, you can loot all 12 free purple dugeon.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    @llmmzz yeah as I stated how could anyone trust?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    edited January 24
    This isn’t even a good idea. Players use those worlds to gain rares, not sell them to a sketchy guy who stole a community lost-soul-freeing machine.
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 224
    Zacywacko said:

    What is it with high leveled players and blocking expiators?
    I’m gonna start blocking them with trapdoors so others can’t block them, and people can still enter.

    Me and my friend did this, we left the top open for public use.
Sign In or Register to comment.