Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

cant register?

when I try to register a name it ether tells me i already exist (even when its a random gibberish name) or tells me i already have a name and to log in, even though i have no password or email registered in game. (or will my info from this forum work in game by any chance? lol)

Comments

• BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
    If you have a account you should login or else I dont know.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 705
    If you have already registered multiple accounts recently, there is a cooldown.
  • AzgodethAzgodeth Member Posts: 2
    i tried to register a name, but it gave me a server error, then when i tried again it said the name was already taken. it did this three times. then it told me i already had a user name and to try logging in.

so how do i login if it never gave me the option to put in a password, and how do i recovef said password since it never asked for an email??

how do i play this damn game? its been a week, and it does the same thing every time i try to get in, yet i see people here in the forums are still playing, and the servers do seem to be going..
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    edited January 22
    Azgodeth said:

i tried to register a name, but it gave me a server error, then when i tried again it said the name was already taken. it did this three times. then it told me i already had a user name and to try logging in.

so how do i login if it never gave me the option to put in a password, and how do i recovef said password since it never asked for an email??

how do i play this damn game? its been a week, and it does the same thing every time i try to get in, yet i see people here in the forums are still playing, and the servers do seem to be going..

Here’s a potential fix:
    1. Download x-VPN or a similar service
    2. Activate the VPN network (it’s easy)
    3. Try making an account, and if it puts you through to the game, use /register to register with Facebook or an email and password. Hope this helps!

PS: You can remove the VPN once it’s done.