Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Selling Hunter Head 150 Onyx

RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 84
Would Anyone like to purchase a hunter head? Or does anyone know anyone who would?

Comments

• ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    I hear they go for 120 now if that’s any help. I’m otherwise no help because I hardly have 1/4 of what they’re priced at
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    Zacywacko said:

I hear they go for 120 now if that’s any help. I’m otherwise no help because I hardly have 1/4 of what they’re priced at

I hardly have 1/120 of their price
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    This should be in commerce. And nobody here wants to buy your overpriced items. Sorry.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 710
    edited January 27
    Oh hello there I’m just here to ask that the description of the thread should be’is there anyone who can actually afford this item and I’m ripping you off even more so you waste all your Onyx on me Happy Travels’
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    mofc1991 said:

Oh hello there I’m just here to ask that the description of the thread should be’is there anyone who can actually afford this item and I’m ripping you off even more so you waste all your Onyx on me Happy Travels’

Shhh me boy

You were selling items once