Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Urban. Account

UrbanUrban Member Posts: 13
Hi everyone this Is Urban. As You should know my account has beenstolen by my brother Kween and his alt name Qwine. For the past maybe 2-3 months well I was on a holiday and I think he Has either changed my password or my username if you know any information please contact my gmail (harrisonmitchell0123@gmail.com) so once again please help me in this non tragic event.

P.s Rewards will Be given (in game)

-Urban.

Comments

• ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    I was wondering why you were acting different. Only solution I’ve got is to talk to him and try and get your account back. Pretty bad thing to do as a brother to steal your account. Good luck with this.
  • UrbanUrban Member Posts: 13
    Zacywacko said:

I was wondering why you were acting different. Only solution I’ve got is to talk to him and try and get your account back. Pretty bad thing to do as a brother to steal your account. Good luck with this.

I have no idea what has been happening zacy but he’s got some explaining to do
    Kompaniec said:

If he changed your password, you would know if you checked your mail

Yea that’s such a good idea but I made this account with a false gmail there’s this glitch that when you register an account on deepworld you can choose between Facebook gmail. If u do gmail u can make one up and just put @gmail.com on the end for example (abc123@gmail.com) and this is sadly what I have done but thank you for your ideas :)
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    Last time I saw your account, your username was [haza], but it appears your name has changed again, most likely from him.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,631
    Urban said:

Kompaniec said:

Yea that’s such a good idea but I made this account with a false gmail there’s this glitch that when you register an account on deepworld you can choose between Facebook gmail. If u do gmail u can make one up and just put @gmail.com on the end for example (abc123@gmail.com) and this is sadly what I have done but thank you for your ideas :)
    That’s not a glitch, those are just the choices. And every time you use a fake email, you’re using someone else’s email, so they are able to have access to your account as well. How do you know it was your brother?

Urban said:

Kompaniec said:

That’s not a glitch, those are just the choices. And every time you use a fake email, you’re using someone else’s email, so they are able to have access to your account as well. How do you know it was your brother?
    Yes but when I made my account back in the day I just typed random stuff for example “djsdjejmc” and add @gmail.com it’s really wierd and need to be fixed and yes he told me in person it was him
    Zacywacko said:

Last time I saw your account, your username was [haza], but it appears your name has changed again, most likely from him.

Ok thanks for that

Urban said:

Urban said:

Kompaniec said:

Yes but when I made my account back in the day I just typed random stuff for example “djsdjejmc” and add @gmail.com it’s really wierd and need to be fixed and yes he told me in person it was him
    That means someone has created “djsdjejmc@gmail.com”
    edited January 30
    -nevermind-
    Thanks To a great guy RiptideTD he found out my account name And I am thankful soo much
    9AC33736-0340-4079-8CEE-6263311A70C4.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M