Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Bug

RazeRaze Member Posts: 16
A bug happend when someone traded me the zaplin so please help me @mikelaurence

Comments

• ChickenChicken Jokes vs Quotes Member Posts: 1,207
    I know what the problem is. There’s no item called zaplin. Problem solved!!
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 16
    Zapplin
    Its not even in my inventory not accssorys
    Chicken said:

I know what the problem is. There’s no item called zaplin. Problem solved!!

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,397
    It’s just a zeppelin.
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 25

I seriously wonder how people this dumb made it past the age of 4

I just want to know how, after all these years the forums have been around, he got the name "Raze".
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,950
    Heyy, okay so no. People come here to get help, not to get insulted. This kid is obviously young and needs some help. Instead of telling them they’re dumb, try and help him a little???
    I don’t know much about zeppelins because I haven’t used them in a long time, so does anybody have any actual advice for them?
    ipads said:

Heyy, okay so no. People come here to get help, not to get insulted. This kid is obviously young and needs some help. Instead of telling them they’re dumb, try and help him a little???
    I don’t know much about zeppelins because I haven’t used them in a long time, so does anybody have any actual advice for them?

Don't get sad that they lost a zeppelin. It's literally only good for Barnabus, no one else.
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,950

ipads said:

Don't get sad that they lost a zeppelin. It's literally only good for Barnabus, no one else.
    I’m not sad, people are just rude.
    ipads said:

ipads said:

I’m not sad, people are just rude.
    I’m saying that that’s a solution, not that you’re sad.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,815
    Did you check your accessories and accessories slot? If so, I’m afraid you must craft or trade for a new one. Don’t worry! Zeppelins aren’t that rare to find.

Did you check your accessories and accessories slot? If so, I’m afraid you must craft or trade for a new one. Don’t worry! Zeppelins aren’t that rare to find.

And he got it for free
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 235
    Isn't there sometimes a strange message like "An error has occurred with this trade"? Or something like that? It's where neither person receives anything and the solution would be to trade again.
    edited February 7

Isn't there sometimes a strange message like "An error has occurred with this trade"? Or something like that? It's where neither person receives anything and the solution would be to trade again.

The player doesn’t lose anything, and it only happens when two people offer an item at the same time.
    Post edited by IronManArcher on
    ipads said:

This kid is obviously young

There really isn’t anything we can do for this kid. Them being young and not knowing how to take care of their items is why they lost it. They just came on here and blamed it on a bug. They don’t even know how to spell the item.
    Chicken said:

ipads said:

This kid is obviously young

There really isn’t anything we can do for this kid. Them being young and not knowing how to take care of their items is why they lost it. They just came on here and blamed it on a bug. They don’t even know how to spell the item.
    They might just not speak English.
  • RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 64
    Can you describe the bug? I’d like to know how it affects you so I can try helping.
    RippieTD said:

Can you describe the bug? I’d like to know how it affects you so I can try helping.

They got a free zeppelin, except they couldn’t find it. Or they couldn’t take it off, and that was solved in Times. Either way, it’s solved.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 887
    ipads said:

Little kids that SHOULDN’T be on a 13+ game. No idea what the kid is complaining about.
    First i am not a kid I AM FORTEEN YEARS OLD AND ITS A BUG AND I HAD TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 564
    See guys he’s “forteen”
    Raze said:

First i am not a kid I AM FORTEEN YEARS OLD AND ITS A BUG AND I HAD TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT.

A fourteen year old should know how to spell fourteen. Stop lying.

This all started because you’re a young child and got confused. There is no bug. You just lost your zeppelin and now you are trying to blame it on a bug. You probably never even had a zeppelin.
    Wait, had to make a new account because of a zeppelin? Why you always lyyyyin...

Nevermind, dead song.
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 25
    Chicken said:

Raze said:

A fourteen year old should know how to spell fourteen. Stop lying.

This all started because you’re a young child and got confused. There is no bug. You just lost your zeppelin and now you are trying to blame it on a bug. You probably never even had a zeppelin.
    I mean, it's a good attempt, right? If he says he's 13, it's just at the right age for the game, but 14 is better because then he's not suspiciously borderline.

Wait, had to make a new account because of a zeppelin? Why you always lyyyyin...

dude just letting u know its a bug happend and i couldnt fix it so yeah.

Nevermind, dead song.

The child is confused. They don’t even know what they’re talking about....

@llmmzz are you making alts?
    Chicken said:

Nevermind, dead song.

It was a joke :/

Chicken said:

Nevermind, dead song.

I’m not saying you’re confused, I’m saying the kid is confused. Now I’m confused.
    Chicken said:

Chicken said:

Nevermind, dead song.

I’m not saying you’re confused, I’m saying the kid is confused. Now I’m confused.
    I'm confused too. I'm not saying you were saying I was confused, I was saying that the song was a joke. Welcome to Confusion Carnival, home of the Hall of Dead Songs!