Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Johto Grand Opening - Come and have fun!

ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 660
I can do a picture story later on if you wish, but for now I'm proud to say that the main part of building Johto and adding some fun to it is over! Come and explore the Johto region. It's not very accurate but I've done my best. Here's some pictures to give you a taste of what's on offer:
You start in New Bark Town, just like the protagonist.
To add to the Pokemon feel of things, I've spent a great deal of my deepworld savings on spawners. You would have heard me standing around in Times Square all of last year, buying the things. So there's heaps of Pokemon to battle with!
image image
There's also something that took me a while to set up, which is Dark Tunnel. It runs under most of Johto and is teeming with Pokemon. There are a bunch of surprises down there to amuse yourself with.
Soon I'll have Celebi missions up and running. I'm thinking small plots on limited-time lands. They'll be based at Ilex Shrine. I'll update when they come out!
That doesn't mean there's nothing to do, though. You can help raid Team Rocket's lair among other things. And if I'm on, I can evoke a horde of things that give you exp and mob drops!
And finally, there's a train line running underneath the world. If you die at any point, or want to visit later, simply click on the teleporters to get across the map. There's a train station at every major town!

That's it for now, have fun!
1.JPG
1336 x 584 - 143K
2.JPG
796 x 495 - 66K
4.JPG
984 x 485 - 117K
5.JPG
891 x 506 - 100K
6.JPG
952 x 713 - 178K
7.JPG
925 x 742 - 154K
9.JPG
1014 x 340 - 59K

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 955
    Awesome!!!!
    I'll definetely come by to have a look around!

Love the trees! :)
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 235
    Pokémon Heartgold, I miss you.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,831
    hgss easily one of the best games
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,796
    Its amazing. Can confirm
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,773
    GEN 2 IS HERE
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 660
    Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy it