Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Throwback to: multicontrol engineeeing ft. A good mic. & old graphics

EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 4,974
People have come and gone so sharing this once again. The principles remain the same.

I might finally build that clock tutorial sometime soon

Memories :’)

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,180
    wow there is a *name* command?
    Is there a list of all the commands I could look at somewhere?
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 4,974
    *player* - person who triggers
    *name* - a random name
    *n* - new line

I don’t think I’ve forgotten any @Detech
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,019
    Everywhen said:

*name* - a random name
    *n* - new line

/say

Everywhen said:

*name* - a random name
    *n* - new line

/say
    What happens when a mech sign is triggered with /say? Does it talk to you? :)
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 4,974

Everywhen said:

*name* - a random name
    *n* - new line

/say
    I was going for the touchplate commands :)
    Detech said:

Everywhen said:

*name* - a random name
    *n* - new line

/say
    What happens when a mech sign is triggered with /say? Does it talk to you? :)

just tested, it just displays "/say hello"
    /say /say /say is the hey!
    I wonder if there are commands we might not be aware of. Maybe someone has a close relationship with Mike (like someone who gets large steam jets as presents from him) and could maybe share his secret commands with us?
    Detech said:

I wonder if there are commands we might not be aware of. Maybe someone has a close relationship with Mike (like someone who gets large steam jets as presents from him) and could maybe share his secret commands with us?

I can confirm every command is listed on the command page on the wiki. Also, that large steam jet was a one time scenario to stop my shouting for the large steam jet. Or a preview for what’s to come...

Detech said:

I can confirm every command is listed on the command page on the wiki. Also, that large steam jet was a one time scenario to stop my shouting for the large steam jet. Or a preview for what’s to come...
    Whats to come?
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Whats to come?
    Uh, large steam jets probably
    Oooo I am ready for em. Got some super spaceships yo build!!!!
    Detech said:

Oooo I am ready for em. Got some super spaceships yo build!!!!

Woooot!
    oioioi @IronManArcher when did they go sideways tho?
    Everywhen said:

oioioi @IronManArcher when did they go sideways tho?

I believe for all of eternity.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,868
    There are the emoji commands, they display stuff like water jars and fillets and hearts, I believe some are :gauge:, :hunger:, and :thirst:
    edited February 9

There are the emoji commands, they display stuff like water jars and fillets and hearts, I believe some are :gauge:, :hunger:, and :thirst:

:heart : displays a minigame obelisk if used on a sign.

Wait.. really? I could’ve sworn it used to display a heart not many monthes ago

In /say it does.

In /say it does.

In /say it does.
    In signs it did too, before those obelisks even existed
    Awesome, I found the post. Thanks again for all the commands