Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Bug2

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 248
edited February 7 in Bugs
@mikelaurence TIME SQUARE got hacked?

I can not see my platpick i mine earth use my hands , nice bug.

a newton stand in (or on) air!
Post edited by llmmzz on
捕获.PNG
1797 x 686 - 2M
捕获2.PNG
1796 x 734 - 2M
捕获3.PNG
1901 x 987 - 2M
捕获4.PNG
1814 x 873 - 2M
捕获5.PNG
1894 x 949 - 3M
捕获6.PNG
1645 x 904 - 3M

Comments

• llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 248
    @mikelaurence , give back my notch !!!!
    捕获7.PNG
    1899 x 984 - 2M
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 660
    Times square is fine I just checked. You've probably got lag issues
    @mikelaurence , give back my moonglobe i can not come in, my moon in chest !!!!
    捕获8.PNG
    1894 x 974 - 3M
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,631
    edited February 7
    #1: You are the worst liar in all of eternity. That is your protector.
    #2: That isn’t a moon globe in that chest. If you were listening, they’re only in SPACE WORLDS

Now stop making up fake troubles and bugging Mike about it.
    Well, this one is in fact a bug. The chunks get messed up, and platinum pickaxes don’t show up on pc.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 755

#2: That isn’t a moon globe in that chest. If you were listening, they’re only in SPACE WORLDS

that isn't his protector
  • ChickenChicken Jokes vs Quotes Member Posts: 1,253
    Why do you always think deepworld got hacked? It’s just a bug.
    Seriously? @llmmzz just stop....
    my notch !

do you know whant mean bug! this is bug on windows !
    you are only a apple pad player , do you know how many people play this game on windows include racerdog!

so many stupid kids on forums Oh my god. I've lost the will to scold.

that isn't his protector
    Don't discuss the problem with the idiot。

i can not see my guild infomation on windows, /ginfo can not work on windows.

if wana join times square guild contact me , times square guild another name called 100lvl.

the largest guild in deepworld

oh_my_god is llmmzz
    lol
  • racerdogracerdog Member Posts: 114
    llmmzz said:

my notch !

you are only a apple pad player , do you know how many people play this game on windows include racerdog!

I play on a Mac or an iPad.
    edited February 7
    @racerdog ,i know you sometimes on windows , i have your screenshot on windows, No need to explain, you are onyx crow!
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,831
    llmmzz said:

my notch !

ffs ur the only stupid kid on the forums right now why are you creating a new thread for every 'bug' you find?
    Chicken said:

you are not forums adminastrator, creeps i know you used to be a copycat of Governor,
    i admit Governor is one of the best player inDW , but Governor hacked many UN
    member's items , so lisa Sealed his account.
    many onyx crow players know that ,It's impossible for a bad leader to bring out a good player.I don't know if you're involved in the matter.I just remind you
    You have no right to play God to anyone!

edited February 7

llmmzz said:

my notch !

ffs ur the only stupid kid on the forums right now why are you creating a new thread for every 'bug' you find?
    Who set the rules i can not do this.
    edited February 7
    We need super @lisa to come to the rescue!
    Uh, pretty sure it’s not the largest guild in Deepworld. That rank would belong to one of the older guilds like BKnights or some other ones.
    Stop spamming useless threads about bugs that nobody cares about. This guy isn’t even putting them in the Bugs section.
    llmmzz said:

Chicken said:

you are not forums adminastrator, creeps i know you used to be a copycat of Governor,
    many onyx crow players know that ,It's impossible for a bad leader to bring out a good player.I don't know if you're involved in the matter.I just remind you

Me being a former friend of Governor has nothing to do with anything....

I’m also not playing God.(that also has nothing to do with anything)

I’m just telling you to stop spamming useless threads about BUGS in the general section. There is a BUGS section for a reason.
    You also don’t need to make MULTIPLE threads. That is called spamming. Heh. I can do this all day. You ALSO say I am playing god when you are commanding mike laurence to give you a notch. Seriously? Mike laurence doesn’t have to give you anything and you certainly can’t tell him what to do.
    Chicken said:

llmmzz said:

Chicken said:

Me being a former friend of Governor has nothing to do with anything....

I’m also not playing God.(that also has nothing to do with anything)

I’m just telling you to stop spamming useless threads about BUGS in the general section. There is a BUGS section for a reason.
    You also don’t need to make MULTIPLE threads. That is called spamming. Heh. I can do this all day. You ALSO say I am playing god when you are commanding mike laurence to give you a notch. Seriously? Mike laurence doesn’t have to give you anything and you certainly can’t tell him what to do.
    I think he’s trying to say that Mike hacked him. Or her. Llmmzz, stop switching genders!
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 660
    llmmzz said:

my notch !

llmmzz... I PLAY WINDOWS.

Thank you
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,409
    llmmzz said:

my notch !

Like the will to use proper english? So rude...
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,211
    tjergoz said:

llmmzz said:

my notch !

Cmon man. I think they've mentioned that they're not familiar with English as a first language, so we shouldn't really use that as a basis to counter her.. On the other hand, I doubt whether these claims of bugs are legit lol aaand it's annoying to see four bug threads.
    FlynnXD said:

tjergoz said:

llmmzz said:

my notch !

Cmon man. I think they've mentioned that they're not familiar with English as a first language, so we shouldn't really use that as a basis to counter her.. On the other hand, I doubt whether these claims of bugs are legit lol aaand it's annoying to see four bug threads.
    They shouldn’t go around calling people stupid in a foreign language that they’re failing at.

FlynnXD said:

tjergoz said:

llmmzz said:

my notch !

They shouldn’t go around calling people stupid in a foreign language that they’re failing at.
    The only thing I said was that Times Square was fine and suggested a possible cause. I have had this glitch happen to me on occasion but it's due to a really bad internet connection and a whole string of disconnection/ reconnections in a short time-frame - nothing with the actual game.

My thanks for this was to be abused. Not cool. I was for whatever reason yelled at for being an Apple player (which is hilarious because I'm 95% windows and only use apple for tapjoy) and called a stupid kid. Not once have I used language to justify this behaviour.
    I agree that it's not ok to be called out for making fun of someone's attempts to use a second language, but at the moment I feel no sympathy for llmmzz
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,211
    Fair enough. I'm just saying that rudeness shouldn't be countered with rudeness. That's all.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,773
    Hah! Who just said llmmzz was gonna come back asking for his notches back?
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    edited February 9
    Is it me or do all the screenshots look photoshopped?
    And when is llmmzz gonna be ip banned @lisa?
    This is getting ridiculous!
    And since llmmzz already accused Lisa of hacking logically the next step would be to accuse mike
    Smh
    Retta said:

Is it me or do all the screenshots look photoshopped?
    And when is llmmzz gonna be ip banned @lisa?
    This is getting ridiculous!
    And since llmmzz already accused Lisa of hacking logically the next step would be to accuse mike
    Smh

He accused Mike of stealing his Notches. @lisa if not banishment, something has to be done about llmmzz.