Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Toxic Player Report

FallenAngelFallenAngel Over the hills.Member Posts: 8
A user by the name "ekkar" has sworn multiple times at me, (Devs can check chatlog it is true.) he told me to "flip" off and go buy my own world, after he made the fact he wanted to kill me and mine sulfur, in which he was immediately trying to kill me, and another player swore and threatened to kill me as well. I believe screenshots arent necessary if devs can check chatlog, and it may sound ironic but if you do run into him, he WILL attempt to kill you if he gets near you, and he WILL defend himself very heavily. I did comeback on his words, stupid of me, and I KNOW I am in the wrong for that, but I just wish people would be a whole lot nicer other than being straight up angry and toxic. Sorry for the whole rant, and for potentially wasting your time but I just hate this kind of playerbase and it was the reason of my hiatus. You can defend him, and I wouldnt care but it just gets if my nerves.

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    It would’ve been a little better if you had a snapshot of them.
  • IusedtoplaythisIusedtoplaythis S͓̽o͓̽u͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ B͓̽r͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ T͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽Member Posts: 27
    ekkar is my friend and I have never witnessed him do anything like that :worried:
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    Killing people isn’t really that bad. But uh...

It would’ve been a little better if you had a snapshot of them.

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,576
    Ekkar has a lot of sulfur already, why would he need more?
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    There are plenty of toxic players in the game and on forums. You just need to ignore them.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,008
    Well, when you agree to the ToS you state you are over 13 and that you are prepared to experience mature content/language due to it being an MMO.

There's no rules against player killing or cursing that I'm aware of. I know the game censors it and then hurts you each time you say it, I believe your karma goes down and you could be muted as well so you are supposed to keep your cursing on the low, the player killing part though, just accept it and let them kill you, after about 10-15 times they will just lose their privileges to even do anything because of karma.

All and all I wouldn't take it to heart, it's an MMO after all, can't expect everyone to be nice and kind.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 945
    Chicken said:

There are plenty of toxic players in the game and on forums. You just need to ignore them.

More so in the forums, it seems.