Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

February 15th, 2013.

ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
edited February 19 in Gripes and Grins
Hi all!

Today (around this time too, note I am in Australia, so I’m a few hours ahead of most) marks my 5th year of Deepworld. To me, this didn’t seem like a lot until I realised one thing; I started Deepworld aged 13, now I’m 18. When this sunk in, I realised this is big. In my 4 year post, I promised competitions and stuff like that, which I forgot about. In celebration of this 5 year milestone, I have a unique competition idea which I will make a thread about in the upcoming days when I have this fully planned out (to try and make it accessible for as many people possible) and now that I have much better items than I did last year, I can actually afford to make good prizes. I’d just like to thank everyone for this amazing experience, as it’s shaped who I am today quite a lot. Thank you Deepworld for 5 years, hopefully we can go for as many more as possible!
Edit: Le photo of my first account’s start date
Edit: The competition unfortunately wouldn’t work out (it is a pvp comp,) which would just lead to most spamming jerkies, with no way to see if they are.
Post edited by Zacywacko on
B5B50015-09C7-4136-87ED-C7FB227CFC96.png
2048 x 1536 - 6M

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 531
    Nice Man! I joined I guess you could say late in this game
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936
    I just realized that I was 11 when I started...

Anyways, congratulations
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,210
    edited February 15

Anyways, congratulations

BANISHMENT!

And, Zacy, there don’t need to be prizes! On birthdays you GET prizes. Come over here for some speamed corn.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,417
    Congratulations!
    And thanks for contributing to my competition!
    If you need contributions to your competition, please let me know!
    And if you need to build stuff for yours (like spawn and stuff), I would be happy to help.
    Detech said:

Congratulations!
    And thanks for contributing to my competition!
    If you need contributions to your competition, please let me know!
    And if you need to build stuff for yours (like spawn and stuff), I would be happy to help.

I too would like to help build, if possible.
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 142
    Zacywacko said:

Hi all!

Today (around this time too, note I am in Australia, so I’m a few hours ahead of most) marks my 5th year of Deepworld. To me, this didn’t seem like a lot until I realised one thing; I started Deepworld aged 13, now I’m 18. When this sunk in, I realised this is big. In my 4 year post, I promised competitions and stuff like that, which I forgot about. In celebration of this 5 year milestone, I have a unique competition idea which I will make a thread about in the upcoming days when I have this fully planned out (to try and make it accessible for as many people possible) and now that I have much better items than I did last year, I can actually afford to make good prizes. I’d just like to thank everyone for this amazing experience, as it’s shaped who I am today quite a lot. Thank you Deepworld for 5 years, hopefully we can go for as many more as possible!

you suck
    edited February 16
    RhinoClaw said:

you suck

Woh broh, u suk
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 904
    edited February 16
    RhinoClaw said:

Zacywacko said:

Hi all!

you suck
    Told you your mean. -w-
    EDIT: I meant rude. :3
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    Yeah, its bizarre right? I’ve struck my 5 year anniversary late december, meaning I was 15 when I started playing. Now, I am slowly starting to reach the 21....
    tjergoz said:

Yeah, its bizarre right? I’ve struck my 5 year anniversary late december, meaning I was 15 when I started playing. Now, I am slowly starting to reach the 21....

You’re an old person now.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,065
    tjergoz said:

Meanwhile I turned 21 last month. I feel even older.
    Multarix said:

tjergoz said:

You’re an even older person.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    Multarix said:

tjergoz said:

Well it’s only four months, you aren’t that much older
  • IusedtoplaythisIusedtoplaythis S͓̽o͓̽u͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ B͓̽r͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ T͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽Member Posts: 27

Anyways, congratulations

BANISHMENT!

And, Zacy, there don’t need to be prizes! On birthdays you GET prizes. Come over here for some speamed corn.
    I like speamed corn

Anyways, congratulations

BANISHMENT!

I like speamed corn
    Yes indeed, speamed corn.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,885
    Butt whens mine tho ;'gggggg
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,039
    Happy anniversary!