Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

normal world convertor!

i have 4 market , i need a normal world convertor convert my private market to a normal world !
@mikelaurence pls sell one to me . i really need .

llmmzz

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,446
    Uh, there’s no such thing.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,014

Uh, there’s no such thing.

Obviously he’s trying to strike a bargain with mike
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    What @LLMMZZ needs is to remove the market converter from the world 100lvl. The problem with the converter is that worlds that are markets no longer show on the popular tab. 100lvl is a farming world and doesn't need the market converter. It can't gain popularity as it doesn't show on the popular tab.

At present, there is no item in-game that can be bought to reverse a market. This is probably the first time it has been requested. If you speak to @Lisa, she might be able to reverse it for you.
  • ChickenChicken random pfpMember Posts: 1,344
    edited February 18
    THEY’RE just trying to get one so THEY can brag about being the only person with the special item...

edit- I’m not going to assume their gender
    Post edited by Chicken on
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,575
    edited February 19
    llmmzz said:

i have 4 market , i need a normal world convertor convert my private market to a normal world !

llmmzz

Llmmzz, why not just make a new farm and then move 100LVL name there?

We can get builders to help.
    Post edited by Detech on
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143
    Detech said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz

Llmmzz, why not just make s new farm and then move 100LVL name there?

It's Expensive..
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,446
    RhinoClaw said:

Detech said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz

Llmmzz, why not just make s new farm and then move 100LVL name there?

It's Expensive..
    According to llmmzz, all the world’s crystals belong to them.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    ok now i have 35 crown , i will loot 215 crown then buy a new hell world , then we can build a new farm , lol , but need some time !
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,575
    llmmzz said:

ok now i have 35 crown , i will loot 215 crown then buy a new hell world , then we can build a new farm , lol , but need some time !

Sounds good. I have a few awesome designs for farms. Save me a spot.

We could also ask other great builders to help out.

And maybe the new world won't have the spawn bug.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    Llmmzz was being sarcastic. I hope.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 386
    No, its a matter of pride for ll to get his crowns by looting them.
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 77
    llmmzz said:

llmmzz

When you convert your world into a market, I'm pretty certain it tells you that the process is irreversible, and on top of that, you don't need to sign your username at the end, because we can see it at the top.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096
    llmmzz assumes this item exists, that mike has it, and will trade the item for onyx.
    I'm not sure they know what a game dev's role is.
    Besides, why would mike trade anyone for anything when he has everything whenever he wants it.