Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Officially Sponsored Building Competition - RESULTS ARE IN!

Comments

• TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 705
    Detech said:

AMWhy said:

I'd love to enter your comp and try for a throne. I signed up to be a judge too quickly! I'll have to wait for the next sponsored comp.

Dude, you don't have to be a judge. ..
    Let me know what you decide.
    I mean hey, I’ll judge. If you’re in need of one. I don’t really feel like building anymore. There’s been quite a few building comps.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    edited March 7
    Detech said:

AMWhy said:

I'd love to enter your comp and try for a throne. I signed up to be a judge too quickly! I'll have to wait for the next sponsored comp.

Don't worry, I wouldn't go back on my word. I'Il be a judge :)
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,748
    AMWhy said:

Detech said:

AMWhy said:

I think making entries is a priority. We need more great builds for the game.

I try to persuade all builders to enter instead of judging...

And there are quite a few judges at the moment.
  • racerdogracerdog Member Posts: 137
    Detech said:

AMWhy said:

Detech said:

AMWhy said:

I'll build if you would rather I do that.
    edited March 7
    racerdog said:

Detech said:

AMWhy said:

Detech said:

AMWhy said:

YES! I want you guys to both build :)

I want you two to judge too, since I trust your opinion, but I think your entries are much more important for the DW community!
    If this was just for fun and entries wouldn't have a chance of being used in DW, then I'd want you to judge more :)

And we have 7 judges at the moment! :)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,672
    Detech said:

racerdog said:

Detech said:

AMWhy said:

Detech said:

AMWhy said:

YES! I want you guys to both build :)

I want you two to judge too, since I trust your opinion, but I think your entries are much more important for the DW community!
    If this was just for fun and entries wouldn't have a chance of being used in DW, then I'd want you to judge more :)

And we have 7 judges at the moment! :)
    :)
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 980
    I will still be judging.. building for the last comp tired me out... judging seems harder but I ACCEPT the challenge..
    Lilyabc said:

I will still be judging.. building for the last comp tired me out... judging seems harder but I ACCEPT the challenge..

I know why you are tired! How many times did you change it? :)
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    @Detech for the space spawns would use of steampipes be a no no?
    edited March 8
    Detech said:

Lilyabc said:

I know why you are tired! How many times did you change it? :)
    Uh... several times...?
    .w. ... YOU ARE RIGHT! NO WONDER I WAS TIRED >_<
    Retta said:

@Detech for the space spawns would use of steampipes be a no no?

I don't see why not. Worst thing that could happen is if the entry is used and there is no pipe, it won't light up.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    We are at the final bottleneck in the judging process. Once we pass that, the results should come thick and fast. Watch this space!
    I'm nervous.
    We are very close now. We know the top three in each group in order, and we now need to decide the Brass Throne winner. The contenders are hard to split: Both received 111/120 points. Watch this space...
    I WANNA KNOWWW...
    AMWhy said:

We are very close now. We know the top three in each group in order, and we now need to decide the Brass Throne winner. The contenders are hard to split: Both received 111/120 points. Watch this space...

WOHWOHWOHWOHWOH
    edited March 8
    -ignores-
    edited March 8
    AMWhy said:

I say two brass thrones for both people who achieved such high rating! :):):)
    Detech said:

AMWhy said:

I say two brass thrones for both people who achieved such high rating! :):):)
    But isn't that too much?
    @AMWhy maybe let Mike decide whom he wants to give the throne to?
    edited March 8
    We also need the main Space Comp judged. I think the public voting session has gone a little over the time.

@mikelaurence
    edited March 8

We also need the main Space Comp judged. I think the public voting session has gone a little over the time.

@mikelaurence

I am not sure if 'public' even goes there to vote. More like people's friends.

We really need a main world like times to have devs info place...

Or a news tab in game
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 704
    I'm glad there were such high quality builds in the competition. Wow! 111/120 sounds amazing. Can't wait to check em out for myself
    ANNOUNCEMENT

The results have been calculated and the winning entries decided. The presentation will take place in the world Competition on Friday, 10pm (GMT) / Friday 5pm (EST). For those unable to make it, the results will also be posted here shortly afterwards.
    edited March 9
    AMWhy said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

The results have been calculated and the winning entries decided. The presentation will take place in the world Competition on Friday, 10pm (GMT) / Friday 5pm (EST). For those unable to make it, the results will also be posted here shortly afterwards.

NOOO.. ;—; I can’t make it!
    EDIT: :000 I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT!
    Post edited by Lilyabc on
    I’ll try to be there!
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 705
    No school for me! I’m excited! Goodluck to all, I saw some really amazing builds.
    AROUND 90 MINUTES GUYS!
    Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 2.25.30 PM.png
    255 x 82 - 40K
    10 mins to go.
    STEAM JETS AS DAILY LOOT WOH