Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Bytebin hired a bot to patrol times!

ThragtuskThragtusk Member Posts: 5
_serverbot_ is giving out 1 day temp bans my dude
95A7841C-7AED-4C83-85F7-62328C2DFE6B.png
2048 x 1536 - 2M

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 845
    -sigh-
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 239
    edited February 21
    They should hire me to patrol times. New players always think im actually an android
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,314
    Bruh. This is fake. How old are you??
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,180

They should hire me to patrol times. New players always think im actually an android

Wait. You aren't? 8-0
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 4,974
    Multarix said:

The title of this thread gives me cancer
    "bytebin HIRED a bot..."
    Why would they hire a bot... who even hires bots. And why only times square.

Excuse me, bots have rights too
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,017
    Yeah but bots don't get hired, they get created.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    edited February 24
    I found the ‘bot’ in times. It’s a normal player, not a bot.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 937
    Everywhen said:

Multarix said:

"bytebin HIRED a bot..."

I think that emoji needs to put a pair of pants on.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,017

Everywhen said:

Multarix said:

"bytebin HIRED a bot..."

That's his hand, get your mind out of the gutter.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,333
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 937
    Multarix said:

Everywhen said:

Multarix said:

"bytebin HIRED a bot..."

That's his hand, get your mind out of the gutter.
    Draw a better hand. :3
    I didn't draw it tyvm. I certainly do not have the artistic talents to create such a fine work, but I do have the talents to crawl through the internet and take other peoples things.
    Multarix said:

I didn't draw it tyvm. I certainly do not have the artistic talents to create such a fine work, but I do have the talents to crawl through the internet and take other peoples things.

Haha, can’t argue with that. GRAVEDIIIIIIG.
  • FishbotFishbot Play, 100%, Speedrun, Then do everything else.Member Posts: 148
    edited April 2
    If the multiple items trading function existed, there would be no scammers and there would be no "serverbot".
    Post edited by Fishbot on
    Puke green.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 443K