Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

I got hacked

RazeRaze Member Posts: 89
Someone pls help me someone hacked my acc and i cant bring it back

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,822
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 89
    Can u help me
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,936
    Nobody can help you.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 546
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,040
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,523
    Here. Have a zeppelin. Oh, nevermind, cause apparently they poof when you use them.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Hi, I'm Robin.Member Posts: 908
    Sucks to be you man, sucks even more by the fact that you weren't actually hacked but you gave out your password, be more responsible on your next account my dude.
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 821
    I don’t think you can be hacked, I agree with @JusticeGaming
  • ChickenChicken Jokes vs Quotes Member Posts: 1,231
    You weren’t hacked
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 163
    probably an easy password. This risks your account, I change mine every few months.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 909
    Email nigerianprince@yahoo.com and I think he can help u deposit money into ur bank account to get crowns.
    Not funny dude

probably an easy password. This risks your account, I change mine every few months.

• ForestGumpForestGump Member Posts: 35
    If u really got hacked,that’s too bad for you,I don’t see a effective way to help.
    Sucks to be you,Make your password difficult and obviously don’t tell anyone