Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Officially Sponsored Building Competition--pirate competition

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
edited February 25 in General
why mine my protecter and destroy my building Without my consent。
@firelore @mikelaurence
This is the so-called official competition that you organized,Lack of basic respect for players。

Officially Sponsored Building Competition--pirate competition

llmmzz
Post edited by llmmzz on
屏幕快照 2018-02-25 21.15.30.png
1242 x 653 - 1M
«1

Comments

  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,206
    edited February 25
    llmmzz said:

    why mine my protecter and destroy my building Without my consent。
    Hey firelore, wassup mikelaurence
    This is the so-called official competition that you organized,Lack of basic respect for players。

    Officially Sponsored Building Competition--pi.rat.e competition!

    llmmzz

    You’re standing where it was mined, meaning either you just happened to be there or you did it, and you didn’t do your usual ingame rant. Problem solved.

    EDIT: I see some micros down there with the field invisible. Either you don’t want your picture ruined, or you’re doing that just to hide a large protector field.
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 989
    edited February 25
    appart from the fact that you're the only person who can mine your protector up, what is that build? I'm no expert but that looks like some sort of lag machine... seriously, what is that?

    You should stop thinking the devs (and people in general) are on your case all the time lol -- if they had a problem with you they would ban you, not grief your build lmao. You seem to constantly think people are jealous of you and that you are being messed with by the developpers. I really advise you to stop thinking that, and stop attempting to make it look like you're being victimized by whoever or whatever


    ETA: I just INVESTIGATED your build and realised the micro protectors are owned by Firelore, which is weird... I don't understand why you didn't place your own protector, surely you have protectors since you own so many great things... so I don't understand, could you clarify that?
    Post edited by Grebebe on
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,206
    Grebebe said:

    appart from the fact that you're the only person who can mine your protector up, what is that build? I'm no expert but that looks like some sort of lag machine... seriously, what is that?

    You should stop thinking the devs (and people in general) are on your case all the time lol -- if they had a problem with you they would ban you, not grief your build lmao. You seem to constantly think people are jealous of you and that you are being messed with by the developpers. I really advise you to stop thinking that, and stop attempting to make it look like you're being victimized by whoever or whatever

    ...because it’s making people look down on you, not idolize you.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936
    This is not your level llmmzz, this is the least pathetic attempt I’ve seen, wheres the 600+ onyx you lost? Maybe you were keeping 10 hunter heads in that griefed structure?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936
    edited February 25
    On a related note...

  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,222
    1) That MOST DEFINITELY looks like a lag machine. I doubt that's something you'd be praised for making in a competition world.

    2) No one except yourself can mine your protectors. Dot. The devs have the ability but never do it, and I doubt they think you're soo important or worth their time to vandalize your work.

    3) All this time, I've always silently been rooting for you, but now it's obvious that literally every attempt of yours has been a dumb way to get attention. I don't know why you're doing this, when you have such a good reputation with lvl100 farming world, you're just spoiling the rep you got.

    If not just for faking this thing, imo you should be banned from this and Detech's competition just for attempting an obvious lag machine..
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,206
    edited February 25
    Actually, bypassing the filter is a ban PERIOD. So is copying an official competition’s name (I think). So, llmmzz, this is goodbye. Actually, not a good bye. Just a bye.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,206
    edited February 25
    Also, @Brainstorm I second that
    image
    Btw, this is Captain Hook, a “famouse bad guy” that is the basis of llmmzz’s fifth account, hoooooooooooooooook. In case you were confused.
    D9720ED9-07C3-4DB3-B0F7-6A8F1B83ECDE.jpeg
    405 x 750 - 95K
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    FlynnXD said:

    1) That MOST DEFINITELY looks like a lag machine. I doubt that's something you'd be praised for making in a competition world.

    2) No one except yourself can mine your protectors. Dot. The devs have the ability but never do it, and I doubt they think you're soo important or worth their time to vandalize your work.

    3) All this time, I've always silently been rooting for you, but now it's obvious that literally every attempt of yours has been a dumb way to get attention. I don't know why you're doing this, when you have such a good reputation with lvl100 farming world, you're just spoiling the rep you got.

    If not just for faking this thing, imo you should be banned from this and Detech's competition just for attempting an obvious lag machine..



    @mikelaurence ,2018.2.24-2018.2.25 21:00 i am on business trip,

    i build my comp-building on 2018.2.23, and use a large protector protect all building , when i return why my large protector Disappeared, and my building be destroyed,
    you sure that 'No one except yourself can mine your protectors. '

    if not admin of competation do this who can do this.
    give me an answer.

    llmmzz
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    llmmzz said:

    why mine my protecter and destroy my building Without my consent。
    @firelore @mikelaurence
    This is the so-called official competition that you organized,Lack of basic respect for players。

    Officially Sponsored Building Competition--S.h.i.t competition!

    llmmzz

    I found your build in a poor state (partly-griefed) with no protection, so I placed micro pros to cover the purple crystals to stop them from being mined by anyone, as I deemed them the most valuable part of the build.

    The day that you made the build, you said several times in chat that you had had too much to drink. I'm guessing that you forgot to place a pro or you mined it yourself. No one else has the ability to mine other players pros.

    llmmzz does have good intentions, but doesn't speak English as a first language. That, combined with a direct way of speaking leads to a lot of misunderstandings.

    As for the build itself, there are rules written down both here and at spawn in the competition world for what we are looking for. I suggest you read them and start again.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,222
    edited February 25
    llmmzz said:

    FlynnXD said:

    1) That MOST DEFINITELY looks like a lag machine. I doubt that's something you'd be praised for making in a competition world.

    2) No one except yourself can mine your protectors. Dot. The devs have the ability but never do it, and I doubt they think you're soo important or worth their time to vandalize your work.

    3) All this time, I've always silently been rooting for you, but now it's obvious that literally every attempt of yours has been a dumb way to get attention. I don't know why you're doing this, when you have such a good reputation with lvl100 farming world, you're just spoiling the rep you got.

    If not just for faking this thing, imo you should be banned from this and Detech's competition just for attempting an obvious lag machine..

    if not admin of competation do this who can do this.
    give me an answer.

    llmmzz
    YOU. Literally, you're the only other person who could've done this.
    AMWhy said:

    llmmzz said:

    why mine my protecter and destroy my building Without my consent。
    @firelore @mikelaurence
    This is the so-called official competition that you organized,Lack of basic respect for players。

    Officially Sponsored Building Competition--S.h.i.t competition!

    llmmzz

    I found your build in a poor state (partly-griefed) with no protection, so I placed micro pros to cover the purple crystals to stop them from being mined by anyone, as I deemed them the most valuable part of the build.

    The day that you made the build, you said several times in chat that you had had too much to drink. I'm guessing that you forgot to place a pro or you mined it yourself. No one else has the ability to mine other players pros.

    llmmzz does have good intentions, but doesn't speak English as a first language. That, combined with a direct way of speaking leads to a lot of misunderstandings.

    As for the build itself, there are rules written down both here and at spawn in the competition world for what we are looking for. I suggest you read them and start again.
    I don't know, this seems one too many times. Beyond the language barrier, we can clearly see that they are trying to accuse someone every other day..
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 989
    edited February 25
    I just did some more investigation. You said you used a large protector to protect your build. I got myself a large protector (Ty @ArcanGrave) and attempted to place it anywhere possible around your build. I tried every single spot. @AMWhy 's micro protectors prevent you from placing a large protector regardless of where you put it.

    It's impossible for you to have protected that build using a large protector. Either you thought you had placed it, but in reality haven't, because of the overlap issue and didn't see the error message, or you haven't protected your build at all, and are just looking for attention and playing the victim. Judging by the severity of the grief (a couple doors and 3 exploders and some brass blocks), I think the latter hypothesis is the best explanation.

    Please stop doing this, on behalf of pretty much everyone



    ETA: I missed Firelore's post, makes a lot more sense now, apologies to you
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    FlynnXD said:

    llmmzz said:

    FlynnXD said:

    1) That MOST DEFINITELY looks like a lag machine. I doubt that's something you'd be praised for making in a competition world.

    2) No one except yourself can mine your protectors. Dot. The devs have the ability but never do it, and I doubt they think you're soo important or worth their time to vandalize your work.

    3) All this time, I've always silently been rooting for you, but now it's obvious that literally every attempt of yours has been a dumb way to get attention. I don't know why you're doing this, when you have such a good reputation with lvl100 farming world, you're just spoiling the rep you got.

    If not just for faking this thing, imo you should be banned from this and Detech's competition just for attempting an obvious lag machine..

    if not admin of competation do this who can do this.
    give me an answer.

    llmmzz
    YOU. Literally, you're the only other person who could've done this.
    @FlynnXD you are firelore's friend and you are trustworthy player ,
    and firelore is my friend too, i tell you again i never mine my protecter。So do not be self-righteous think you are right,If not admin do this I can confirm this game is not safe,
    But I need @mikelaurence give me an convincing reply.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    @llmmzz I posted at the same time as you a few minutes ago - take some time to read my post and respond.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,710
    Please edit the title of this post to remove the profanity. I understand you're upset and you feel persecuted and victimized, but bypassing the swear filter is not the right way to express your feelings.

    Thanks!


  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    AMWhy said:

    @llmmzz I posted at the same time as you a few minutes ago - take some time to read my post and respond.

    AMWhy said:

    @llmmzz I posted at the same time as you a few minutes ago - take some time to read my post and respond.

    @AMWhy
    Do you think I will start again before I do not get the official answer from @mikelaurence
    Also tell you I was going to sponsor this competition, firelore invited me as a judge of this competition,
    But once again such an unpleasant thing happened.
    If you like those purple cry you can take them,i i even do not care onyx Do you think I will care about a few small purple cry,
    What I care about is 'i never mine my protector but my protector dissapeared and my building be destroyed,Why does this happened?'
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    llmmzz, no one is trying to attack you. I'm actually trying to help you here. You know as well as anyone that protectors do not just disappear and that no one else can mine them. You are also aware that you had been drinking when you made the build. What is the most logical answer to this problem?
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    Sirentist said:

    Please edit the title of this post to remove the profanity. I understand you're upset and you feel persecuted and victimized, but bypassing the swear filter is not the right way to express your feelings.

    Thanks!


    why i need upset,this just a game.
    'you feel persecuted and victimized' i think no one can persecuted and victimized me , this why i came back again In the case of such a heavy loss。

    but this game is really need improve the Safety measures
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 680
    *facepalm*
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,710
    llmmzz said:

    Sirentist said:

    Please edit the title of this post to remove the profanity. I understand you're upset and you feel persecuted and victimized, but bypassing the swear filter is not the right way to express your feelings.

    Thanks!


    why i need upset,this just a game.
    'you feel persecuted and victimized' i think no one can persecuted and victimized me , this why i came back again In the case of such a heavy loss。

    but this game is really need improve the Safety measures
    Okay, I apologize for characterizing you as feeling upset, etc. It still remains true that you need to edit the title of your post to remove the profanity.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited February 25
    AMWhy said:

    llmmzz, no one is trying to attack you. I'm actually trying to help you here. You know as well as anyone that protectors do not just disappear and that no one else can mine them. You are also aware that you had been drinking when you made the build. What is the most logical answer to this problem?

    ionly have a large protector if i mine it why i can not find it in my inventory.

    Drinking more does not mean that I can not seriously to build, I work very strict.You can not find any defects in all my buildings。

    @ AMWhy are you developer why you So sure no one attack me , if you are not developer i think you can not give me the answer that i want but thank you again.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    Then you have little choice here but to wait for a response from the developer. You have already tagged Mike, so there is no need to do anything else here. Just wait for his response. In the meantime, now would be a good time to go to the competition world and either restart your build or clean up. I am online so I can remove my pros that are protecting your area.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    Sirentist said:

    llmmzz said:

    Sirentist said:

    Please edit the title of this post to remove the profanity. I understand you're upset and you feel persecuted and victimized, but bypassing the swear filter is not the right way to express your feelings.

    Thanks!


    why i need upset,this just a game.
    'you feel persecuted and victimized' i think no one can persecuted and victimized me , this why i came back again In the case of such a heavy loss。

    but this game is really need improve the Safety measures
    Okay, I apologize for characterizing you as feeling upset, etc. It still remains true that you need to edit the title of your post to remove the profanity.
    @Sirentist @mikelaurence @AMWhy
    I will not edit the title and never go back to competation to restart without getting an official reply。but thank you two.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,206
    It’s obvious that this is another attack on, well, everyone involved, and that this is a lag machine. Something has to be done.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    Then please return to the world and clean up the mess, so that we can use the spot for another player. Thanks in advance.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,710
    edited February 25
    I don't want to flag your original post as abuse. But by refusing to remove the profanity, you're putting the arbiters in the position of having to flag it. We are *required* to flag posts that bypass the swear filter this way. I don't understand why you want that to happen.

    Edited to add: I just noticed the profanity is in the post as well. Sigh. Okay. Let it never be said I didn't try, lol!
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,222
    Please don't tag everyone so many times.. Like, cmon. Firelore is literally following the thread and you're tagging him and Mike every post you make. And fine, you can hear the same thing from a developer. If you're going to be as stubborn as possible, we're not gonna make you change your mind.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    Sirentist said:

    I don't want to flag your original post as abuse. But by refusing to remove the profanity, you're putting the arbiters in the position of having to flag it. We are *required* to flag posts that bypass the swear filter this way. I don't understand why you want that to happen.

    Edited to add: I just noticed the profanity is in the post as well. Sigh. Okay. Let it never be said I didn't try, lol!

    I do not think it is profane, I do not know why you think so,
    I can not fully understand your way of thinking, I think this is a very important way to improve the game,
    Since it is official competition Then for the players in the process of serious problems need to give the official explanation, which is to improve the game is helpful。
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,710
    llmmzz said:

    Sirentist said:

    I don't want to flag your original post as abuse. But by refusing to remove the profanity, you're putting the arbiters in the position of having to flag it. We are *required* to flag posts that bypass the swear filter this way. I don't understand why you want that to happen.

    Edited to add: I just noticed the profanity is in the post as well. Sigh. Okay. Let it never be said I didn't try, lol!

    I do not think it is profane, I do not know why you think so,
    I can not fully understand your way of thinking, I think this is a very important way to improve the game,
    Since it is official competition Then for the players in the process of serious problems need to give the official explanation, which is to improve the game is helpful。
    Here's an official explanation about the swear filter. I know you already know this but I think it's worth spelling out so that later you can't claim you were unfairly targeted.

    If the forum automatically edits out your word and replaces it with "[EBL]," then that word is not allowed on the forum. (For shorthand, we call all such words "swears," even though some people wouldn't call them that.)

    If you then use a trick of some sort to bypass the filter so you can use the word anyhow, then you're intentionally breaking a forum rule in order to say something you know you're not allowed to say. It doesn't matter if you personally don't consider a word profane. It doesn't matter if I personally agree with you and sometimes find the filter a bit extreme. The only thing that matters is that if the forum filters it, it's not allowed. Period.

    It's very obvious that you know exactly which words I'm talking about, because you have carefully interspersed punctuation into them specifically so they'll get past the swear filter.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,206
    Change it to “pirate competition”. That would be much better.
Sign In or Register to comment.