Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Not progressing at all

RazeRaze Member Posts: 179
Why is it hard to progress? In this game. I played the game for 1m and a half.z

Comments

• NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606
    lmao is this guy for real
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 179

lmao is this guy for real

Yes I am real

you cant expect to get onyx crow in 1 and a half minute bro

I don’t care about ranks rn.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 954
    Raze said:

you cant expect to get onyx crow in 1 and a half minute bro

I don’t care about ranks rn.
    Then what do you care about?
    Not everything can appear within a minute and a half. It takes time and patiences.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 945
    The Giant Flying Spaghetti Monster made the world in 7 days, anything is possible.
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,993
    He might have meant 1 month and a half
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,901
    ipads said:

thanks captain
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,037
    edited February 27

ipads said:

thanks captain
    Honestly I only understood that it was a pun just now

ipads said:

thanks captain
    Honestly I only understood that it was a pun just now
    What.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,107
    M = 1000 (Roman Numbers)
    So Raze has played for 1 "M" and a half
    (So you've played for MD)
    1500 days and little to no progress?
    How have you played for 4.1 years with little to no progress?
    I meant a month and a half.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    You need to work hard to progress. People think that they can get onyx crow and rares for free.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    Go mining more often.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    Everywhen said:

Why is everyone so sarcastic? Like, its a reasonable question.

Really its just a matter of exploring as much as you can.

Level up your skills and find rares etc

I made most of my progress just by exploring new worlds when they came out. When there aren't new worlds, try some other ways to get ahead, like going to mob farms

Here's a handful of hints you may or may not need to reach the next levels:
    - craft one of everything in the craft tab. Each item you craft for the first time gives you 100 exp
    - click on every single chest/bag that sparkles. I know there's not much that is glamorous in a sack, but you still get loot and exp for doing so
    - some people have set up farm worlds. While boring, it can help you grind on needed ingredients like giblets for making jerky. A couple of worlds around here are places like Infestation pandemic, Messy spawners, and 100 lvl (I think?).
    - get your engineering skill up to 5 so you can start raiding some dungeons
    - mine every skeleton you get. Bury them by digging two squares into the world's backdrop and placing a tombstone on top. Slow and repetitive but each skeleton gets you 25exp
    - focus on achievements. Some are quite easy to achieve and they give you a large bonus amount of exp

Hope that helps a little!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,595
    Mob farms are cheating. Run around in circles trying to find natural, fresh mobs.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150

Mob farms are cheating. Run around in circles trying to find natural, fresh mobs.

Which is both slower and more tedious to progression. Just stick with mob farms.

• EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    Mob farms are much slower than just running through new worlds IMO, unless the farm world is very active
    CHEATERS
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,107
    Back when I played, the only way to level up was to do achievements. Mob farms are cheating... well, until I created the world first afk brain farms which was always good fun and a bit exploity.
    Multarix said:

Back when I played, the only way to level up was to do achievements. Mob farms are cheating... well, until I created the world first afk brain farms which was always good fun and a bit exploity.

You have plagued theis world with free xp :angry:

Multarix said:

Just urging

Multarix said:

Do exploders still give you xp/ loot for killing a mob
    Multarix said:

Multarix said:

You have plagued this world with free kerky :angry:
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 705
    Multarix said:

Multarix said:

No xp, but they do give you loot.
    well there is that I guess.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,037
    TealHyena said:

Multarix said:

Multarix said:

I thought it was the other way around where some loot is instead dropped in the background as scrap or giblets

TealHyena said:

Multarix said:

Multarix said:

I thought it was the other way around where some loot is instead dropped in the background as scrap or giblets
    That does happen, yet with brains and automata there’s jerky and occasional extra scrap metal.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    Everyone has their own favourite ways to grind for exp. I find mob farms tedious myself, but if I'm on holiday and stuck with only an iphone and a message pops up saying '1000 exp for new leg lamp!' the best alternative for me is to go to a mob farm. I just put it there as an idea to get the ball rolling but apparently I've rolled the wrong ball xD
    Does anyone have any other game-progressing words of wisdom?