Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

How do i change my email

RazeRaze Member Posts: 172
How do i change the email for my account?

Comments

  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 239
    edited February 28
    I dont think you can. The email you register your account with is the email you keep.
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 172
    Well i am getting new a acc.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,140
    Is there something you’re trying to... hide?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,042
    It might be possible but you'll need to email bytebin. Also don't get your hopes up, they may be unable to assist you.
    -que some other person who has memorised bytebin's email address-
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,140
    Multarix said:

    It might be possible but you'll need to email bytebin. Also don't get your hopes up, they may be unable to assist you.
    -que some other person who has memorised bytebin's email address-

    Uh, I think it’s [email protected] something dot something.
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 172
    Noo
    After got i got hacked i wanted to change my email.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,910
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    You also must be emailing from the email you used to make your account, otherwise, you’re gonna get stuck.
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,330
    You were not hacked. This is also why you don’t put in a fake email
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,140
    Nobody would hack you unless you have items of worth.
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 172
    Chicken said:

    You were not hacked. This is also why you don’t put in a fake email

    Dude i did i found out that my niebor was using my wifi and he was spying on my wifi.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,140
    Raze said:

    Chicken said:

    You were not hacked. This is also why you don’t put in a fake email

    Dude i did i found out that my niebor was using my wifi and he was spying on my wifi.
    That’s not hacking, that’s lack of a wifi password. And how do you spy on wifi?
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,330
    Raze said:

    Chicken said:

    You were not hacked. This is also why you don’t put in a fake email

    Dude i did i found out that my niebor was using my wifi and he was spying on my wifi.
    Ok.....

    What’s a niebor?
    How did they get into your WiFi?
    Why can’t you spell?
    How do you SPY on WiFi?
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 172
    A guy living inside a house next to me plus u can spy if you have someones ip adderse and i have d+ in spelling
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 172
    Research it up
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,330
    Raze said:

    A guy living inside a house next to me plus u can spy if you have someones ip adderse and i have d+ in spelling

    That’s neighbor, not a niebor.
    What’s an adderse?
    And you should be working on that spelling grade rather than playing deepworld.
  • ForestGumpForestGump In space..Member Posts: 195
    Chicken said:

    Raze said:

    A guy living inside a house next to me plus u can spy if you have someones ip adderse and i have d+ in spelling

    That’s neighbor, not a niebor.
    What’s an adderse?
    And you should be working on that spelling grade rather than playing deepworld.
    Ouch ur a rude chicken
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,330
    edited March 1

    Chicken said:

    Raze said:

    A guy living inside a house next to me plus u can spy if you have someones ip adderse and i have d+ in spelling

    That’s neighbor, not a niebor.
    What’s an adderse?
    And you should be working on that spelling grade rather than playing deepworld.
    Ouch ur a rude chicken
    No, I’m saying that learning to spell will get you farther in life than playing a game.

    Also @Raze how good are you in game? Making a new account may be your best option.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,140

    Chicken said:

    Raze said:

    A guy living inside a house next to me plus u can spy if you have someones ip adderse and i have d+ in spelling

    That’s neighbor, not a niebor.
    What’s an adderse?
    And you should be working on that spelling grade rather than playing deepworld.
    Ouch ur a rude chicken
    Just pointing out the facts. Also, spelling isn’t that hard. I suggest speaking to your teacher so they can help you get up your grade.
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 172
    Chicken said:

    Chicken said:

    Raze said:

    A guy living inside a house next to me plus u can spy if you have someones ip adderse and i have d+ in spelling

    That’s neighbor, not a niebor.
    What’s an adderse?
    And you should be working on that spelling grade rather than playing deepworld.
    Ouch ur a rude chicken
    No, I’m saying that learning to spell will get you farther in life than playing a game.

    Also @Raze how good are you in game? Making a new account may be your best option.
    Yea i did

    Chicken said:

    Raze said:

    A guy living inside a house next to me plus u can spy if you have someones ip adderse and i have d+ in spelling

    That’s neighbor, not a niebor.
    What’s an adderse?
    And you should be working on that spelling grade rather than playing deepworld.
    Ouch ur a rude chicken
    Just pointing out the facts. Also, spelling isn’t that hard. I suggest speaking to your teacher so they can help you get up your grade.
    Ummm I am too lazy thats why.
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,330
    Raze said:

    Chicken said:

    Chicken said:

    Raze said:

    A guy living inside a house next to me plus u can spy if you have someones ip adderse and i have d+ in spelling

    That’s neighbor, not a niebor.
    What’s an adderse? BET YOU DIDNT SEE THIS LOL
    And you should be working on that spelling grade rather than playing deepworld.
    Ouch ur a rude chicken
    No, I’m saying that learning to spell will get you farther in life than playing a game.

    Also Raze how good are you in game? Making a new account may be your best option.
    Yea i did LOL BET YOU DIDNT SEE THIS XDDD

    Chicken said:

    Raze said:

    A guy living inside a house next to me plus u can spy if you have someones ip adderse and i have d+ in spelling

    That’s neighbor, not a niebor.
    What’s an adderse?
    And you should be working on that spelling grade rather than playing deepworld.
    Ouch ur a rude chicken
    Just pointing out the facts. Also, spelling isn’t that hard. I suggest speaking to your teacher so they can help you get up your grade.
    Ummm I am too lazy thats why.
    But you’re not too lazy to come on here and complain about your neighbor hacking you? Spelling will get you far in life. I’m a great speller.

    Also I guess you didn’t see my question, how good are you in-Game?
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 172
    Chicken said:

    Raze said:

    Chicken said:

    Chicken said:

    Raze said:

    A guy living inside a house next to me plus u can spy if you have someones ip adderse and i have d+ in spelling

    That’s neighbor, not a niebor.
    What’s an adderse? BET YOU DIDNT SEE THIS LOL
    And you should be working on that spelling grade rather than playing deepworld.
    Ouch ur a rude chicken
    No, I’m saying that learning to spell will get you farther in life than playing a game.

    Also Raze how good are you in game? Making a new account may be your best option.
    Yea i did LOL BET YOU DIDNT SEE THIS XDDD

    Chicken said:

    Raze said:

    A guy living inside a house next to me plus u can spy if you have someones ip adderse and i have d+ in spelling

    That’s neighbor, not a niebor.
    What’s an adderse?
    And you should be working on that spelling grade rather than playing deepworld.
    Ouch ur a rude chicken
    Just pointing out the facts. Also, spelling isn’t that hard. I suggest speaking to your teacher so they can help you get up your grade.
    Ummm I am too lazy thats why.
    But you’re not too lazy to come on here and complain about your neighbor hacking you? Spelling will get you far in life. I’m a great speller.

    Also I guess you didn’t see my question, how good are you in-Game?
    Not really.
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 32
    guys how can i change my password on face book deepworld?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,140
    mrjacket said:

    guys how can i change my password on face book deepworld?

    Change your password on Facebook probably
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 32
    ok
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 650
    Chicken said:

    Chicken said:

    Raze said:

    A guy living inside a house next to me plus u can spy if you have someones ip adderse and i have d+ in spelling

    That’s neighbor, not a niebor.
    What’s an adderse?
    And you should be working on that spelling grade rather than playing deepworld.
    Ouch ur a rude chicken
    No, I’m saying that learning to spell will get you farther in life than playing a game.

    Also @Raze how good are you in game? Making a new account may be your best option.
    Actually, further would be the better word to use there mr grammar [EBL]
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,129
    I'm not sure I understand the question, but if you only have FB login and want to login without going through FB you can email [email protected] and I will walk you through it.
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 32

    mrjacket said:

    guys how can i change my password on face book deepworld?

    Change your password on Facebook probably
    ita not work :(
Sign In or Register to comment.