Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Smart cursor mode (PC)

As someone who plays a bunch if 2D games which involve mining as a main function I thought of an idea,
Terraria’s smart cursor mode implemented into deepworld!
It may take some time to implement and Code, but it might be worth it.
Basically smart cursor mode is a semi automatic feature which allows the player to mine 2 blocks without the hassle of moving the mouse rapidly, Basically aiming the mouse into one direction and having it mine without hassle.

Comments

• ChickenChicken random pfpMember Posts: 1,344
    I do think mining on PC should be easier...making it like terraria would be very nice. Good idea.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 999
    Chicken said:

I do think mining on PC should be easier...making it like terraria would be very nice. Good idea.

Why should it not be easier? IoS has the feature of tapping directly where they want to fine and then joy-sticking to mine in a certain direction like this, why shouldn't PC be given something similar like this to have some form of mining toggle?
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,896
    how is mining on pc hard all you have to do is grab a shovel and hold spacebar
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,004

Chicken said:

Why should it not be easier? IoS has the feature of tapping directly where they want to fine and then joy-sticking to mine in a certain direction like this, why shouldn't PC be given something similar like this to have some form of mining toggle?
    Chicken was agreeing it was a good idea though
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096
    This might be a nice feature, if pc actually was functionally up to date with iOS anyway.