Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Need help

Grim_CreeperGrim_Creeper Member Posts: 4
Any idea on how I might recover this account? http://forums.deepworldgame.com/profile/jaja01
Its been a few years since I last played I was just hoping to log back in and go on a little nostalgia cruise I can log into the account on the game just not the forum account
Also are lisa and mike still active? Only thing I really remember was lisa having her kid and posting it on the forum
Please ignore any comments or discussions I made on the jaja01 account I was a little kid and I thought insulting people was the funniest thing in the world

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,595
    ...it’s banned. Beyond recovery.
  • Grim_CreeperGrim_Creeper Member Posts: 4

Are you sure? I did put the carry on banned thing as my profile picture as a joke I thought it would actually say if its banned

Are you sure? I did put the carry on banned thing as my profile picture as a joke I thought it would actually say if its banned
    Well, putting your pfp as the banned image will result in a ban. If it wasn’t done earlier, it will be done now that the account has resurfaced. Unless... hmm... I have an idea.

-types on computer

Alright, if you go to the log in area and tap “Forgot My Password” and still have access to the email you used, you should be able to quick change it before anyone notices. Good luck!
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    It’s not banned, but you can get into serious trouble for having that profile picture.

As for getting your account back, if you have the email you used with the account you could click Forgot Password and reset it.

If that doesn’t work, maybe a dev could help you.
    Chicken said:

It’s not banned, but you can get into serious trouble for having that profile picture.

As for getting your account back, if you have the email you used with the account you could click Forgot Password and reset it.

If that doesn’t work, maybe a dev could help you.

Yeah I tried to do that but I'm not sure which email I associated it with it was 5 years ago I was hoping a dev would be able to help if I proved that I have access to the in game account

Well, putting your pfp as the banned image will result in a ban. If it wasn’t done earlier, it will be done now that the account has resurfaced. Unless... hmm... I have an idea.

-types on computer

Alright, if you go to the log in area and tap “Forgot My Password” and still have access to the email you used, you should be able to quick change it before anyone notices. Good luck!
    I hope not as it didn't result in a ban back then and I would find it unfair as I literally haven't had a chance to change it

Yeah I tried to do that but I'm not sure which email I associated it with it was 5 years ago I was hoping a dev would be able to help if I proved that I have access to the in game account

Then yeah, you should message or email @lisa
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,901
    access to an ingame account might not be enough

Then yeah, you should message or email @lisa
    I think I'll try email as it doesn't look like lisa is around that much anymore