Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Coming Soon: Ocean Biome! ----fake post!

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
This post has deceived all players for 5 years。

llmmzz

Comments

• GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,006
    Impressive observation skills
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,107
    oh look another clickbait title by llmmzz with nothing relevant inside it
  • MemesterDeemsterMemesterDeemster Making Memes in AntarticaMember Posts: 32
    Multarix said:

Surely its a Clickbait title but don't go out on llmmzz, just because english isn't her primary language doesn't mean you must judge the person for posting something she/he sees it as. Afterall I haven't seen the ocean biome out either, neither have you.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    You need to stop making threads for no reason. You’re not funny.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,037

Multarix said:

Surely its a Clickbait title but don't go out on llmmzz, just because english isn't her primary language doesn't mean you must judge the person for posting something she/he sees it as. Afterall I haven't seen the ocean biome out either, neither have you.
    You just got here, so let me explain:

About once or twice a month, llmmzz starts complaining about something going on in the game. They usually contain rude and sometimes inappropriate words and remarks. We’ve tried being kind, but that doesn’t seem to tame this kraken.
    Let me explain it better;
    Llmmzz is a troll

Multarix said:

About once or twice a month, llmmzz starts complaining about something going on in the game. They usually contain rude and sometimes inappropriate words and remarks. We’ve tried being kind, but that doesn’t seem to tame this kraken.
    Llmmzz is a troll
    Huh? Really?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,595

Multarix said:

Llmmzz is a troll
    Huh? Really?
    Yep. Don’t they act like it ingame?
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    So this is derailing faster than a train without rails, so let’s just all stop posting now. It was an attempt at a joke and several people didn’t find it funny.

Ok. Cool.

Now lets just go back to whatever we were doing
    Everywhen said:

So this is derailing faster than a train without rails, so let’s just all stop posting now. It was an attempt at a joke and several people didn’t find it funny.

Ok. Cool.

N”ice” to see you here!
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,107

Everywhen said:

Ok. Cool.

N”ice” to see you here!
    Get out.
    Multarix said:

Everywhen said:

Ok. Cool.

N”ice” to see you here!
    Get out.
    S”no”w.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 945
    Everywhen said:

Ok. Cool.

Trains don’t have rails.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,037

Multarix said:

Everywhen said:

Ok. Cool.

N”ice” to see you here!
    Get out.
    S”no”w.
    What’s a pun about snow coll’d? Would be inter-ice-ting
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,129
    If we all stopped giving into llmmzz with response, llmmzz would go away or stop posting...
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    @Dominus_Mortis trains run on rails
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 945
    Retta said:

I know that but trains don’t HAVE rails. That’s like saying a toboggan runs on wheels.

Retta said:

I know that but trains don’t HAVE rails. That’s like saying a toboggan runs on wheels.
    Well, if it’s a roller coaster...
    lol this thread xD
    edited March 17
    This whole thread is a troll, and yet some arbiter still comes along and marks all our messages as offtopic. I guess they should probably get off their computer and go for a walk or something... because it's actually funny to see them mark posts in this thread as offtopic.
    Shows how childish they are lmfao.
    Inb4 marked as abuse as well because they get offended at being called a child.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    This thread was made to trick us and be rude. There is no topic so why flag all of these posts off-topic? I bet it’s one of the new arbiters. You should be flagging @llmmzz not us.

As for llmmzz, I just can’t figure out WHY you would waste your time and create this thread. What good does it do for you? I don’t see the point. You wasted your time and you wasted our time. This could’ve just been a wall post.
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 135
    spam. it's all spam.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 954
    If you all just shush and stop posting on this thread.. then it will disappear... I think..
    *runs*
    Arbiter, shtap it
    1E439218-5A4E-402C-A4B5-C2EFFEA422EB.jpeg
    750 x 717 - 89K
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    Yo, so I'm not going to say who is flagging, but everyone seems intent on getting the last word here.

As what Lilyabc said, at this point, commenting here is pointless and only keeps bumping the thread to the top of the homepage.

So please don't keep posting on this thread, as there is no need to continue.