Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

The new science system update and my thoughts.

FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 222
edited March 28 in General
So I got to thinking while I was reading the forums, and I thought to myself, wouldn't it be cool if the items from the station required a new ingredient to create them? In better words could this ingredient be used to make new items as well? So I got to thinking and i came up with the idea. If a platinum, a purple crystal, and 1 beryllium ore were fused together in the chemistry set, it could invent a new ore. I call this ore, or 'reagent' Decidium. It could be used to make a new shield, a new block, or maybe a compressor that was even better than onyx, have a look below. Edit: The new items are also shown below. ( items are concepts obviously).
Post edited by Fishbot on
Decidium.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 365K
Decidium Compressor.jpg
580 x 582 - 109K
Science update.png
1334 x 750 - 1M

Comments

• FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 222
    Most people probably don't care about my ideas and think they are stupid, but I wish to improve the game as much as possible. It brings me enjoyment to ponder new ideas and interesting inventive ways to be creative.
    In a few hours I will show off a few of these new items I'm thinking of. Trust me, some of them will be epic.
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 123
    This is a nice idea.

In the case of making an item better than its respective onyx item, there should be the onyx item itself included in the recipe. Just like the platinum onyx.
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 123

This is a nice idea.

In the case of making an item better than its respective onyx item, there should be the onyx item itself included in the recipe. Just like the platinum onyx.

Platinum Pickaxe**

(Sorry for the double post)
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,229
    edited March 28

This is a nice idea.

Platinum Pickaxe**

(Sorry for the double post)
    You can edit comments; at top right of your post, there'd be a cog wheel.

This is a nice idea.

Of course! otherwise onyx would then become useless.
    Thanks for the appreciation!
    A set of new concepts, containing three new concepts, long lasting Stealth cloaks that last 1 minute, Decidium flashlight that is a bit bitter than an onyx flashlight, and finally, my favorite, power canisters that completely refill your steam.

Power stealth cloak: 1 widget and 10 stealth cloaks. (makes 5)
    Decidium flashlight: 2 decidium, 1 onyx flashlight, and 5 machine gears.
    Power canister: 10 canisters and 1 sprocket. (makes 5)
    Decidium compressor: 5 decidium, 1 onyx compressor, 1 widget, and 1 sprocket. (50 steam)
    Science update.png
    1334 x 750 - 1M
  • MemesterDeemsterMemesterDeemster Making Memes in AntarticaMember Posts: 32
    I love the concepts!
    Maybe some sort of Idea might come out of this if we get the dev's attention!

I love the concepts!
    Maybe some sort of Idea might come out of this if we get the dev's attention!

Wow cool! Thank for liking my Idea!
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 262
    I love this idea
    Fishbot said:

So I got to thinking while I was reading the forums, and I thought to myself, wouldn't it be cool if the items from the station required a new ingredient to create them? In better words could this ingredient be used to make new items as well? So I got to thinking and i came up with the idea. If a platinum, a purple crystal, and 1 beryllium ore were fused together in the chemistry set, it could invent a new ore. I call this ore, or 'reagent' Decidium. It could be used to make a new shield, a new block, or maybe a compressor that was even better than onyx, have a look below. Edit: The new items are also shown below. ( items are concepts obviously).

I am going to make a few more batches of concepts soon.