Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Discord Giveaways!

TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 705
Recently I’ve started up a Discord Server and wanted to give some items in DW away to friends. Nothing huge, just some Onyx here and there and various Rares. Why not come and take a free chance to win!

Come hang out with other Deepworlders and hopefully win some prizes!

Invite: https://discord.gg/X3emhX7
Post edited by TealHyena on

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,674
    Anything for people who don't use discord? :)
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 705
    Detech said:

Sorry, Discord is just the easiest way to do it for me. It is free, if you want to download it.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 953
    Detech said:

cmon! get a discord! (pshhh you dont have a choice :3)
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,034
    edited April 6
    Detech said:

I think it’s better to make something for people who EXIST

PS: the invitation has expired, get an unlimited one
    edited April 6

Detech said:

PS: the invitation has expired, get an unlimited one
    Ay thanks. Couldn’t remember if I set it to not expire.

Edit: all set!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,674
    edited April 6

Detech said:

So basicaly your stating that people who go on discord, they exist, because you can talk to them. And then you make an assumption using a perfect example of 'bad logic' that if people do not use discord and you cannot talk to them, therefor they do not exist...

I agree.
    Post edited by Detech on
    Next giveaway is an onyx! Begins in roughly 2 Hours :)
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,106
    Detech said:

Detech said:

So basicaly your stating that people who go on discord, they exist, because you can talk to them. And then you make an assumption using a perfect example of 'bad logic' that if people do not use discord and you cannot talk to them, therefor they do not exist...

I agree.
    Discord is the social media for all the gamers who actually play games... as well as the weebs and the development teams and sports teams and pretty much everything tbh. It's like reddit except not trash.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    Multarix said:

Detech said:

Detech said:

I agree.
    Discord is the social media for all the gamers who actually play games... as well as the weebs and the development teams and sports teams and pretty much everything tbh. It's like reddit except not trash.
    I take offence at that ;)
    I use reddit and I’m not tra- oh.

Oh :(

But yeah. Discord is great for gaming. Would recommend
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,106
    I was more or less referring to the fact that reddits default design is just horrific to anyone looking at their monitor at 4am... also it has ads.
    Discord on the other hand, completely ad free and no money required, as well as the fact that everyone turns on dark theme instantly, I'm almost positive discord only has light theme as default as a troll, it wouldn't be the first time, or the last.

But yeah, if you have 2 monitors on a PC, you can game on one and chat with friends on discord on the other, it's also supported on IOS, Android and Mac. No reason to NOT get it really. It's literally free :D
    Another onyx is up for grabs!

I’m planning some larger giveaways in the future. Many people have been very generous in donating various items :)