Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!
2»

Comments

• ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,326
    TealHyena said:

I think it’s about time we remove lllmmmzzz from the forums...

They aren’t here to do anything but troll. I agree 100%.
    llmmzz said:

Chicken said:

You lost your guild that has like 2 people. That’s your fault.

You were not hacked. You just lost it.

If Lisa can’t help you, I doubt mike can.

DW has not hurt you. You hurt yourself by giving away your password and losing your items.

llmmzz said:

lisa said:

Oh I read it. It was about your guild. Where did you put it? That is the bigger question. :)

You are a supporter of Trump.?DW also started the Sino US trade war?I hope you can give me a convincing statement。
    llmmzz
    What does this have to do with anything???? I don’t think you know what you’re talking about now.
    you just need tell every one why @lisa ban governor from DW, why you follow governor, you and governor are thief . i think i dont need talk about with thief.
    It's sad to see that you are flung in your lot with criminals of DW. you just a dishonest man here keeps talking ,spoke to me in a mock serious manner,I don't have time to make sense and bring out the facts and reasons with the partner of thieves.
    Yes. Because I said you are wrong and childish I am now a dishonest thieving criminal of DW that partners with thieves and follows a banned thieving Governor.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,118
    TealHyena said:

All in favor say I!
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 172

TealHyena said:

All in favor say I!
    100% agree but going to miss his spam posts........
This discussion has been closed.