Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

New Achievement Tiers

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,182
This isn't as exciting as a new game system and new items, but hey, achievements are neat! I realized that our achievements have a pretty low ceiling (even the Master ones), so I've added support for tier 3 (Grandmaster) and tier 4 (Legendary) achievements.

Once the builds are in the app store(s), I'll start releasing the new achievements bit by bit. For those of you who have already mined a bajillion blocks, well, I guess you'll be Legendary Miners pretty quick ;)

Stay tuned for launch dates!

Comments

• TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 674
    Great! More updates!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,038
    Woah! New things to do! There should be a special item from each legendary achievement to show your awesomeness
  • E_P_I_CE_P_I_C FrostBite FallsMember Posts: 11
    This sounds great! I can’t wait to complete these.
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 847
    Woo!
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,093
    Thanks @mikelaurence and team!
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 487
    Piece of cake. I’ve mined about 200 trillion blocks so I’ll get there in no time :wink:
  • MidnightMidnight In a galaxy far far awayMember Posts: 93
    Yay! Can't wait to see how much exp these give
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    @mikelaurence are max levels going to go up? I’ve been 78 for long time and would like a higher level to strive for
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 200
    edited April 3
    Oh this catches my eye
    Edit: Can’t wait to grind a new acc
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,316
    Sweet.
  • Ooby_MasterOoby_Master Member Posts: 16
    YAY! Quicker XP!

YAY! Quicker XP!

-Mine 7 trillion blocks-
    Free easy XP!
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 847

If you ever need the help and require the services of a professional spy/hack genius. Contact CERTIFIED HACKER if you need help with services such as getting to know the truth and facts about a cheating partner/spouse, need help to hack into any mobile device, erase fines and fees, hack into any email and social media account, need help with BTC top up with proof, boost credit card scores, change exam scores and grades, spy and track on anyone, etc all can be done simply when you get in touch with him on Gmail; (certifiedhacker4real AT GMAIL dot COM).He has never disappointed me for once every time i require his help and services. He is the real deal.

I love how you include “4real” in your email. Nobody is falling for your scams.
  • ForestGumpForestGump In space..Member Posts: 166
    Cool I was hyped when I mined my first 1 millionth block.I need another million so I can get 2 million blocks mined.yay?I don't mine blocks :o
  • FishbotFishbot Play, 100%, Speedrun, Then do everything else.Member Posts: 148
    I am confused on how the mushroom achievement and the flower achievement are going to be harder? Is there going to be new mushrooms and flowers?
    Fishbot said:

I am confused on how the mushroom achievement and the flower achievement are going to be harder? Is there going to be new mushrooms and flowers?

Well, with the new science system...
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,182
    Fishbot said:

Not every achievement will get additional tiers ... at least not until there are more mushrooms and flowers :smiley:
  • FishbotFishbot Play, 100%, Speedrun, Then do everything else.Member Posts: 148

Fishbot said:

Not every achievement will get additional tiers ... at least not until there are more mushrooms and flowers :smiley:
    SPACE AND BRAIN ONES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Puke green.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 443K
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 530

This isn't as exciting as a new game system and new items, but hey, achievements are neat! I realized that our achievements have a pretty low ceiling (even the Master ones), so I've added support for tier 3 (Grandmaster) and tier 4 (Legendary) achievements.

Once the builds are in the app store(s), I'll start releasing the new achievements bit by bit. For those of you who have already mined a bajillion blocks, well, I guess you'll be Legendary Miners pretty quick ;)

Stay tuned for launch dates!

I like the new challenge,Bring it on! I'm ready to start.

i need tier 5 (super Legendary) lol
  • FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,353
    Sooo... Copying Fortnite much?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,019
    Well fortnite ripped off the modding community and annoyed a very large group of people when they copied pubg and tried to make it look like their game was originally designed as a 100 person battle royal, so it's not like it matters.
    FreshX said:

Sooo... Copying Fortnite much?

Oh cool, I found an umbrella in my basement.

Gosh, whoever invented those copied Fortnite.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 530
    only one question --when ?