Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Free crowns not working

ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
So it's probably because I have an old iphone (5s model) but my crown shop now does not display crown purchase options and the 'earn free crowns' button doesn't work. It doesn't really bother me, but this is the main way I support deepworld so I figured you might want to know

Comments

• ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    you won’t get your free crowns anyways
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    edited April 9
    Chicken said:

Eh, I generally just watched videos or downloaded and played an app. Tapjoy was fairly reliable for those activities. Is tapjoy down for everyone or is it just because I have an old phone?

Going to try and update my iOS to see if that was the problem but I don't think so

E: Updating iOS seemed to fix the purchasing crown options, but the earn free crowns button doesn't work. It's something I guess
    Post edited by ChatotTheParrot on
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 179

Chicken said:

Eh, I generally just watched videos or downloaded and played an app. Tapjoy was fairly reliable for those activities. Is tapjoy down for everyone or is it just because I have an old phone?

Going to try and update my iOS to see if that was the problem but I don't think so

E: Updating iOS seemed to fix the purchasing crown options, but the earn free crowns button doesn't work. It's something I guess
    Errrr i am not grave digging but i have the same issue
  • MemesterDeemsterMemesterDeemster Making Memes in AntarticaMember Posts: 32
    Nothing is free in life
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694

Nothing is free in life

Technically true but Tapjoy was a way to earn crowns without payment, which was useful to people like me who aren't able to put aside physical money for games. With this feature disabled, I can't earn crowns like I normally do, which in turn is probably hurting the devs if enough people are having this issue.