Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Where is sign out button?

DianeDiane Member Posts: 367
I can't find the sign out button to log out of the forum. Didn't there use to be a button at the top? i am probably staring right at it. Clicking my name just goes to profile page. How do I sign out of forum!

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,630
    Welcome to the Hotel California...
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,019
    edited April 10
    If you log out, you'll die irl. It's why the button was removed
    In all seriousness, the button is still there, just magically invisible. Same goes for the edit button, that disappeared too.
    @mikelaurence whai u braek foroom
    inb4 this was supposed to be an april fools joke but nobody noticed or cared
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 367
    omg THANK YOU. I would never have found that!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,039
    Multarix said:

In all seriousness, the button is still there, just magically invisible. Same goes for the edit button, that disappeared too.

I posted that the stuff disappeared in activity
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,019

Multarix said:

I posted that the stuff disappeared in activity
    I pay about as much attention to the activities page as I do to the world outside my house.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,123
    Yeah I'm not sure where the buttons went...I will investigate
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 937
    lisa said:

Let’s hop in the Mystery Machine.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,039

lisa said:

Let’s hop in the Mystery Machine.
    Easter Inveggstigation