Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

who sell 365 name change

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 530
i need change my name everyday , if you sell i will give you good price!

contact me at 100lvl

llmmzz
屏幕快照 2018-04-11 18.40.37.png
1278 x 695 - 973K

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,039
    Llmmzz, in that picture you are a panda’s boogers.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,220

Seriously? You want to respond to a person who trolls/makes off topic discussions by making trolling-off topic comments yourself?

@llmmzz this belongs to commerce section.. Also, I only got one from daily loot lol, I'll give it to ya whenever I see you on. (Why do you want to name change everyday lol, no one will be able to recognize you!)
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 937
    Tsk, I only have 366. Guess I don’t have what you need.
    FlynnXD said:

Seriously? You want to respond to a person who trolls/makes off topic discussions by making trolling-off topic comments yourself?
    Woah, I was pointing out their location in the picture. Nothing trolling OR off-topic, because the image is there.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,019
    Am I the only one here wondering why the hell llmmzz needs to change their name 365 times
    Multarix said:

Am I the only one here wondering why the hell llmmzz needs to change their name 365 times

I was thinking they think they’re being chased by a hacker.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 937
    edited April 12
    Multarix said:

Just another shyt post, compliments of llmmzz
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,317
    They only made this to spam. They don’t need 365 name changes.